Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to game, asking for a little help!

2 posters

Go down

New to game, asking for a little help! Empty New to game, asking for a little help!

Post by Sh0x Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi, I am pretty new to this game, a few days, and i heard u can get EP without buying it. I've read the help sections and do missions but i never get any, only My EP. Was wondering if there is another way to get them.

Also, how do u get good A monsters fast? I don't have any good 15 BP monsters for the event, and not enough energy to farm raids for B summons. I am lvl 20 but I own nothing others are willing to trade for. Thanks in advance for helping me out!

Sh0x

Back to top Go down

New to game, asking for a little help! Empty Re: New to game, asking for a little help!

Post by Deemo Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Starting this game is all about patience if you don't want to put any money into it. You'll mainly rely on the weekly events and the log-in rewards to get anywhere at first. To answer your questions more pointedly:
You can get EP after completing mission 10. Before that, you only get my EP or my BP. This was to prevent people from abusing multiple accounts and farming EP quickly.
To obtain free EP and Dark Summons, the easiest way is to complete daily stamps, bingos, quizzes or daily memory matches. Basically, log in every day and complete the special event going on for free summons, gold, ep and monsters. As far as the game events go (battle events, library events, tower events etc) you should try to get as far as you can in the week or two the event is happening, and collect whatever rewards you can. Soon enough you'll have a couple of monster summons and EP to play around with.
Unfortunately, the only way to do anything fast in this game is with money. But with a bit of patience and a plan, you can get just about anywhere!

Deemo

Back to top Go down

New to game, asking for a little help! Empty Re: New to game, asking for a little help!

Post by Sh0x Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Thank you! That was a lot more detailed explanation than the other players I asked in game lol.

Sh0x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down