Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the game and looking for some help.

3 posters

Go down

New to the game and looking for some help. Empty New to the game and looking for some help.

Post by d0ntclickme Thu May 02, 2013 3:27 am

Okay i began playing this game about 2 weeks ago give or take.
I have a few questions about the game that i really need help with.
First off, What are b and b+ monsters with skills used for? i have put some in the auction house and gotten a couple of A and A+ ranks as offers for them.

Secondly
Are A rank monsters with skills worth any ep? (at level 1)

third
Are A rank monsters without skills (at level 1) worth anything? (besides selling them to the store thing*)

4th
Are AA rank monsters without a skill(around level 30) worth anything?

I'm hoping this is the right place to post this, forgive me if it isn't i am very new to the game and forums.
Please do not offer me trades or anything because i honestly don't know the worth of anything and would not liked to be scamed.
If anybody can help me i would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you! cheers

d0ntclickme

Back to top Go down

New to the game and looking for some help. Empty Re: New to the game and looking for some help.

Post by GodofSmoke Thu May 02, 2013 5:42 am

1) b and b+ monsters dont have value as such, valuable are only the skills they posses since they are used to make skill stacks. If you have played this game for around 2 weeks, you probably know that sacrificing 2 monster with the same skill have a chance to increase main monsters skill. Once the main monsters skill reaches lvl 4, it can be sold for ep.
2) Only few are worth some ep (mostly the ones with high bp and agility skill), most of them are used to make skills stacks.
3) They pretty much isnt worth anything, but you still can make trades with them.
4) It depends on what monster it is, some of them goes for around 1 ep, some for up to 10 ep. If that monsters is AA reg not AA+. You shouldnt bother trying to level him since its level will reset to 0 once evolved, however leveling it up to lvl 30 is good idea since it can save you quite some k of gold when you will evolve it.

GodofSmoke

Back to top Go down

New to the game and looking for some help. Empty Re: New to the game and looking for some help.

Post by NordicAscendant Thu May 02, 2013 6:06 pm

third
Are A rank monsters without skills (at level 1) worth anything? (besides selling them to the store thing*)

3) They pretty much isnt worth anything, but you still can make trades with them.

They can be worth something as they often evolve into a monster with a skill, which is of course more desired, or at least used for a stack.
Some quick examples: Mesh Dragon (DEA when +), Devil of Endless Night (DED when +), Hellfield Devil Asura (IPA when +), Kyuuki (Common source for revive stacks when +), Grin Cloak Inos (DED when +).
NordicAscendant
NordicAscendant

Back to top Go down

Post by d0ntclickme Thu May 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Thank you for the replies! Smile

d0ntclickme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down