Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A feel like I beat the game... what now?

5 posters

Go down

A feel like I beat the game... what now? Empty A feel like I beat the game... what now?

Post by Hyperion Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 am

I finally found the most coveted card of the psycho winged brutes... WWoH+. Now what? I'll level it and work on it's skills, I guess. But looking ahead, I want to start forming a secondary team. I'm looking at Psycho Creations. So far, I have Rampage Gargoyle+, Time Void Golem+, Seeker Quadriga+, and a Vicissitude Colossus regular. I need to upgrade my Colossus, but what else should I use for my 5th creation?

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

A feel like I beat the game... what now? Empty Re: A feel like I beat the game... what now?

Post by Volrath Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:40 am

Not sure what else you need but without a agility monster, it will not be strong enough to compete

Volrath

Back to top Go down

A feel like I beat the game... what now? Empty Re: A feel like I beat the game... what now?

Post by Hyperion Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 am

Seeker Quadriga+ is the new 15BP agility psycho creation.

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:42 am

...then theres psycho demon teams with the new deathcall covenant 25bp agi card. And ofc AA/AA+ setups.

Plenty to do Wink

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:53 am

Fifth creation is either ancient huge statue if you can find a skill change spirit or sky savior colossus with its dec def skill useful

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 am

Or fortress engine, considering it is possible to increase its skill.

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down