Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best way to beat my wife, or...

4 posters

Go down

The best way to beat my wife, or... Empty The best way to beat my wife, or...

Post by ChronoShadow69 Sat May 11, 2013 11:20 pm

...How getting a AAA trashed my plans =p

So I just got my wife into Dark Summoner after months of her rolling her eyes while i played on my tablet. I even helped her build a very nice Psycho Brute sexy lady formation, because that's what she wanted after some research.

....it kicked the dogsnot out of my Sin Winged Demon form.

Then I got a new smartphone and started a Covert account, planning on making a mystic or Wyrm team. Was well on the way to the latter when I decided to try one of the triple dark summons (not for the first time) and was floored to get Faceless Gaze.

After the initial giddiness, I looked around and found out there are reletively few Covert Demons in AAs and not that huge a number in the As, and their skills are... less than diverse. Soo, I figured I'd ask you fine people for suggestions on how to build my form to beat my wife =p

Already have a Druj Nasu A, kinda limited on EP (currently 20 to my name), but just starting to get really serious about selling skillstacks, so hopefully i'll build up a little stockpile soon. Thanks in advance for any advice!

ChronoShadow69

Back to top Go down

The best way to beat my wife, or... Empty Re: The best way to beat my wife, or...

Post by B$ Sat May 11, 2013 11:28 pm

All you need is Kyushi+m20. She will lose. Wink
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

The best way to beat my wife, or... Empty Re: The best way to beat my wife, or...

Post by ChronoShadow69 Sat May 11, 2013 11:34 pm

lol, True! However while beating my wife IS the most entertaining topic line I could think of, I was also planning on carrying thru with whichever formation I make, so after I get done with my short term dream, I gotta make longer term goals =p

ChronoShadow69

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Sun May 12, 2013 12:03 am

I use an AA+ covert demon form (well, I'm missing the Quay):

Quay, Grinith, Swami, Taksaka, and Odin

I have my Taksaka skill changed to IPD. Kick out Odin for the AAA, and toss IPA or something on it.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 am

You need Grinith for health. Find a Quay and put IPA on him. Swami, and you need a 5th.Taksaka w/ dea for example.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Sun May 12, 2013 12:21 am

Odin is super cheap as well.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoShadow69 Sun May 12, 2013 12:45 am

Kewlies! Thanks for the advice, will keep an eye out for those in particular!

ChronoShadow69

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoShadow69 Sun May 12, 2013 12:47 am

Kewlies! Thanks for the advice, will keep an eye out for those in particular! Gonna be awhile I'd think before I can save up the EP to afford some of them from the looks of it though =p

ChronoShadow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlinthe57 Sun May 19, 2013 12:03 pm

i have tons of A+ cov demons cheap

Aerlinthe57

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronoShadow69 Mon May 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Oooh? I don't have much in the way of EP/BP, but i've got several skills and stacks available if you wanna send me an ally request and work out a trade 2086879004

ChronoShadow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down