Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give a monster without a skill one?

+2
kyan
Jknapp0926
6 posters

Go down

Give a monster without a skill one? Empty Give a monster without a skill one?

Post by Jknapp0926 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:32 am

I've read conflicting reports, is there a way to give a skill to a monster that doesn't have one through sacrifice (or other means ifnthere are any)? I have a Lord of Gluttony I want to give Decrease Party Damage to...

Jknapp0926

Back to top Go down

Give a monster without a skill one? Empty Re: Give a monster without a skill one?

Post by kyan Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:09 am

Jknapp0926 wrote:I've read conflicting reports, is there a way to give a skill to a monster that doesn't have one through sacrifice (or other means ifnthere are any)? I have a Lord of Gluttony I want to give Decrease Party Damage to...

The way to give a skill to a monster without one is to sacrifice a skill spirit to it. For example a life spirit sacrifice to your gluttony will give gluttony a heal skill. I wouldn't waste a skill spirit on a lord. They are very very expensive and very very hard to come by. The only one that no one wants is slumber spirit.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Give a monster without a skill one? Empty Re: Skill spirits

Post by Jknapp0926 Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 am

Appreciate the info! Are they available through summons at least? Auctions I've seen for them run the equivalent of $50+ worth of energy potions, something I'll never demean myself to do just to play better in a game. I've noticed my formerly formidable party now losing to ppl that I should be beating, so I'm trying to better it thru combos and making sure the formation members all have a skill. I'm using an A level impulse demon party, any suggestions out there?

Jknapp0926

Back to top Go down

Give a monster without a skill one? Empty Re: Give a monster without a skill one?

Post by kyan Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:57 am

Jknapp0926 wrote:Appreciate the info! Are they available through summons at least? Auctions I've seen for them run the equivalent of $50+ worth of energy potions, something I'll never demean myself to do just to play better in a game. I've noticed my formerly formidable party now losing to ppl that I should be beating, so I'm trying to better it thru combos and making sure the formation members all have a skill. I'm using an A level impulse demon party, any suggestions out there?

They are available through anima summons which are incredibly rare to get and as the top weekly ranking rewards. Dark summons etc... won't get them.

For starter I would upgrade to an A+ demon party. After that I would level the skill of the demons particularly agility. Having the jump on a battle makes all the difference. Increasing attack up and defense down would be next to compliment the "the best defense is a good offense type strategy."

Hope that helps,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Give a monster without a skill one? Empty total noob needing clarification on this

Post by LaynexSiren Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm

how do you identify the difference between skill spirits and life spirits? I've been trying to give one of my formation cards an ability and can't figure it out for the life of me. I do individual sacrifices of cards that have abilities that I would like to give to my formation card and never get anything out of it except an increase in power. Thanks for any help you can offer!

LaynexSiren

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty23 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Kyan, how do you level up a creature's abilities? I have been trying to figure that out without much success.

lefty23

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosEternal Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:34 pm

LaynexSiren wrote:how do you identify the difference between skill spirits and life spirits? I've been trying to give one of my formation cards an ability and can't figure it out for the life of me. I do individual sacrifices of cards that have abilities that I would like to give to my formation card and never get anything out of it except an increase in power. Thanks for any help you can offer!
Skill spirits give a card a certain skill, depending on the skill spirit. Normal cards can only increase an existing skill's level, and only by sacrificing to a monster with the same skill.

No Skill Monster + Upper Attack Spirit = Monster (Increase Party Attack (I))
Agility Monster + Upper Attack Spirit = Monster (Increase Party Attack (I))
No Skill Monster + Agility Monster = No Skill Monster
Random Monster (Agility I) + Random Monster (Agility I) = Random Monster (Agility II)

Also, sacrifice skill 1 cards untill level 4 skill, sacrifice skill 2 cards until level 5 skill, sacrifice skill 3 cards until level 6 skill, and sacrifice skill 4 cards until skill level 20.
ChaosEternal
ChaosEternal

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 am

LaynexSiren wrote:how do you identify the difference between skill spirits and life spirits? I've been trying to give one of my formation cards an ability and can't figure it out for the life of me. I do individual sacrifices of cards that have abilities that I would like to give to my formation card and never get anything out of it except an increase in power. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Life spirit is one of the skill spirit. It give a monster a heal skill. There is no agility skill spirit so it is impossible to give one of your monster an agility skill if it doesn't already have it.

see chaoseternal's post for more info.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by jesslover Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 am

So can i increase my Hell hammer and the rest of my Formation that have Skill lvl (4) ??
jesslover
jesslover

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:03 am

jesslover wrote:So can i increase my Hell hammer and the rest of my Formation that have Skill lvl (4) ??

Yes. To get the skill lv 5 for hell hammer. Sacrifice a monster with decrease enemy attack skill (2) to it. For skill 7-8 use a skill 3 monster. From 8-20, use a skill 4 monster.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by jesslover Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:11 am

guessing thats a shit ton of gold haha
jesslover
jesslover

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:22 pm

jesslover wrote:guessing thats a shit ton of gold haha

Not really. The cost is mostly in aquiring those monsters with skill. At level 70 a sacrifice of a single monster cost 7k gold. At lv1 it cost 200 gold so building the skill up in your sacrifice monster really cost next to nothing.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down