Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Crashes

3 posters

Go down

Game Crashes Empty Game Crashes

Post by Talespin123 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:37 pm

I started playing DS a few days ago and was really enjoying it. I got to about level 15. Now, however, when I try to start the game, it crashes immediately after the intro movie. I'm playing on an iphone 4s. I've closed the app and restarted 50 times. I've tried powering down the phone and restarting. Not having any luck.

Anyone have any ideas?

Talespin123

Back to top Go down

Game Crashes Empty Re: Game Crashes

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Only other option I can think of is delete and reinstall. But this may wipe the data and you would have to start over. One way to prevent this is send whatever you can to a friend. If you have to start over, at least you get to keep some of your monsters.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Game Crashes Empty Think I figured it out

Post by Talespin123 Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:44 pm

I was in an area with a locked wi-fi, and was no longer showing 3G at the top of the phone. When I left the area and 3G reappeared, I was finally able to connect to the game. Weird, but working so far....

Talespin123

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Yeah most 4s crashes are to do with not being able to access internet and your device getting confused between wireless and 3g. As a safety net, write down your player ID and you IID (found in the help > advanced > data transfer section) so you can email ATeam and recover your game in the case of a serious crash with data loss or loss of phone etc.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Talespin123 Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up Deemo. I'll do that asap!

Talespin123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down