Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quick question

3 posters

Go down

quick question Empty quick question

Post by njones065 Thu May 02, 2013 1:22 am

I was wondering if this offer I received is worth it? I'm offering a reg repulsive reptendo and was offered a random skill spirit, Bayard+, slave dance sorceress, arbitration demon, and a sorcerer cetana+.

njones065

Back to top Go down

quick question Empty Re: quick question

Post by Miggy Thu May 02, 2013 8:28 am

njones065 wrote:I was wondering if this offer I received is worth it? I'm offering a reg repulsive reptendo and was offered a random skill spirit, Bayard+, slave dance sorceress, arbitration demon, and a sorcerer cetana+.

Here's how i see it.... all those A/A+ monsters are nothing but filter (i highly doubt you can sell them) so all you are being offered is a random skill spirit (whose price tends to fluctuate) and sorcerer cetana+ (who is prolly worth 10ep TOPs, and not in much demand). So how much ep is a repulsive reptendo worth, because I'm thinking a random skill spirit is worth around 40-70ep (huge guesstimate) ?

*Tip: when given a price range: use a middle or lower value, so you are not disappointed when you are unable to sell something for the high price you thought it was worth.(and happy when you get good offer)
*Also take into account the demand factor; is your monster easier to sell than the monsters offered, because people could give you a price on monsters all day, but you will want to be able to sell/trade them... unless of course you need.
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Skill Thu May 02, 2013 2:13 pm

It's not easy to find someone buying random for 70 eps. 45-50 eps is the price i've seen random goes for.
Sorcerer cetana is far from worth 10 eps lol 4 eps if your LUCKY because NOBODY want it. The other monster can be sold at max for 1 ep if you find a buyer.
So in my opinion, it's not worth your monster.

The Skill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down