Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The formula or mechanic of skill lvl up?

4 posters

Go down

The formula or mechanic of skill lvl up? Empty The formula or mechanic of skill lvl up?

Post by Felio Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:07 am

I know to lvl up the skills, u need to sacrifice another card with the same skill.
But how to more effectively increase the probability? I have tried to 20 times to increase the skill past lvl 7, but it won;t level up.

If anyone know the formula of lvl up, greatly appreciated.

Felio

Back to top Go down

The formula or mechanic of skill lvl up? Empty Re: The formula or mechanic of skill lvl up?

Post by skuzer Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:32 am

you have to increase the skill of the sacrificed monster to increase the higher level skills. the avg i have heard is get skills up to 5 than sacrifice it increase.

skuzer

Back to top Go down

The formula or mechanic of skill lvl up? Empty Re: The formula or mechanic of skill lvl up?

Post by Shar Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:16 am

Newb here: where do you get all the skills cards at in order to waste them 20times. Are they summoned only or the higher missions give them. I've got no skills cards to upgrade the ones I have. Thnx

Update: got a couple cards by summons and working to get more and figure out best ways to use them
Shar
Shar

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:17 pm

I was told for most skills, you get up to 5 or 6 using single sac. When pass that, you need to sac a monster with skill of 3 or higher to have better success rate. Once you are past 10, you may need to sac skills of 5 or higher.

I also heard for agility, it is a lot more difficult.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down