Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Alteena's Chop Shop [A, A+, and Skills]~

+10
iCriminal
godzilla71
Hannibal
BlackGuy
AbyssNet
Gargos
acc
alphakennyken
General Osf
Alteena
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~Alteena's Chop Shop [A, A+, and Skills]~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Alteena's Chop Shop [A, A+, and Skills]~

Post by alphakennyken Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:26 am

Interested in your Beserker Mite, Greed Mammon check out my store!

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com/t2460-alpha-choice-store-updated-8-16-12

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

~Alteena's Chop Shop [A, A+, and Skills]~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Alteena's Chop Shop [A, A+, and Skills]~

Post by Alteena Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 am

I'm not entirely sure what Greed Mammon is worth, to be honest, so I'm reluctant to make any offers. If you've got an idea in your head, I'm all ears.

As for the Serker Mite, I'd be in at 3 Atk+ and 1 Def-, if that sounds fair to you.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by alphakennyken Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:00 am

I have some of my skills tied up in a trade, but if it doesn't fall through, I'll trade with you

alphakennyken

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:25 am

alphakennyken wrote:I have some of my skills tied up in a trade, but if it doesn't fall through, I'll trade with you

Sounds good. I'm still on your Ally list, last I checked, in-game name is G-spot. Send a trade if you have em available. If you don't have all of those skills, I could do 1 Agi+ in place of the 3 Atk+. So I can do 1 Agi, and 1 Atk +, or 1 Agi and 1 Def -.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by godzilla71 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 am

interest in your wwsp, anything i got you would like?

godzilla71

Back to top Go down

Post by iCriminal Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:18 am

Sorry were.u.seling or buying furnace dragon......cus I've.got.it.for.trade

iCriminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 am

godzilla71 wrote:interest in your wwsp, anything i got you would like?

White Wing Sky Pirate? Haven't had one listed here in over a week, sorry.

iCriminal wrote:Sorry were.u.seling or buying furnace dragon......cus I've.got.it.for.trade

Was looking to buy one, but I just picked one up pretty cheap a couple hours ago, thanks.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by cgrater Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:00 am

I'v got 11x party attack up. Will sell them all to you for 4 ep (just a bit cheaper than the 5:2 that they normally sell for)

Interested?

cgrater

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 am

Very. I have an ally spot open.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:00 pm

Added White Winged Colossus+ and several other A+'s

Added many Magic Light Dragon, Moonlight Selene, and many other A's

Added a ton of skill monsters

Updated want list, if anyone has any advice on Covert Beast teams, I'm all ears. I have Bayard+, MSS+, Gusion+, and Achlis+ at the moment, looking for my next move, as I'm using an unleveled Creep Lord+ to fill in currently.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahc biggles Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:26 pm

I have several covert down, attack up, defense down monters.

Lahc biggles

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:44 pm

I have a reg Centaurus and reg Hanuman and I could use your Time Void Golem. Let me know if you are still interested in one or both and we can work something out. I have plenty of other stuff in my store so feel free to take a look there too. Thanks!

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Lahc biggles wrote:I have several covert down, attack up, defense down monters.

Lahc, given the current influx of skill monsters, I'd be around 5:1 on the Atk+ and Def-, 2:1 on the Covert Down.

crazyirish wrote:I have a reg Centaurus and reg Hanuman and I could use your Time Void Golem. Let me know if you are still interested in one or both and we can work something out. I have plenty of other stuff in my store so feel free to take a look there too. Thanks!

Crazy, I picked up a Centaurus. To be completely honest with you, I'm not sure about the value of Hanuman or TVG. I'd be interested in trading them straight up I guess, unless that sounds unfair. I'm definitely open to offers though.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:02 pm

From what I've seen TVG is worth around 2EP or so and Haruman is around 8. I could be off but that's about what I've been seeing on the forums.

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 pm

I got a price check of about 6 on a regular Hanuman, I'll take your word for it on TVG. If you're not interested in anything else here, I'd do TVG and 4ep.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by Poisoned Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 pm

accept trade for mite regular Razz
Poisoned
Poisoned

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:56 pm

It's not quite as good as I was hoping for but I'll accept that offer. I tried to add you as an ally to trade but it said you have reached your limit. I have an ally slot open and can open up a few more so feel free to send an ally request and trade.

P.S. if you have excess gold laying around I would be glad to take it off your hands for you, but I'll leave that to your discretion. Razz

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Alteena Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 pm

I'll send you a request from my computer account and do the trade there. Gimme just a moment Crazy.

And done, poisoned, thanks for the business.

Alteena

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyirish Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Done and done. Pleasure doing business with you!

crazyirish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2