Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paying for auctions with EPS?

2 posters

Go down

paying for auctions with EPS? Empty paying for auctions with EPS?

Post by NIK Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 pm

All the auctions are for eps. Well most but I don't see how to offer them or trade them. Could someone please tell me how that works.I have eps to trade for cards I want and cards to sell for eps. But don't know how.and it seems it's a big part if the game I can't find info on
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

paying for auctions with EPS? Empty Re: paying for auctions with EPS?

Post by sacredone1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:00 pm

same as trading monsters at the top theirs a tab for switching between Items and Monsters under the tab option fir Items is the EP(energy potions), BP, monster limits etc.... its best not to trade for something if you dont know its value otherwise you could get ripped off shop around an you should be able to get general idea. Most high level players will tell you the price on most cards not all. As will we here if you ever jion the chat an some people are on.

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

paying for auctions with EPS? Empty oh

Post by NIK Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Oh ep is energy potions I thought it was Experience points.I'm on Android I thought maybe on iPhone you could trade energy points when I see someone wants 150 eps I figured it was energy points that seemed more plausible them 150 potions
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Yup its expensive if you dont know the value of monsters. Its best to wait til monster prices cool off when they are new they go for ridiculous prices. After a couple weeks they drop off to reasonable prices an people with actually trade for monsters. Though during events people are desperate for Ep an will trade a lot of monsters for less lol

Also golds your friend make sure to bank it in an auction for like an AA its the second currency people like an want Smile I think its like 150k-250k gold = 1 ep or something like that sometimes its 250k sometimes its 100k just depends on persons desperation for it.

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down