Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob Trying to Learn: Sin Wyrm Team

5 posters

Go down

Noob Trying to Learn: Sin Wyrm Team Empty Noob Trying to Learn: Sin Wyrm Team

Post by zemoGaneleS Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Hello,

I'm new to this game and I have a ring dragon and a magic light dragon and am interested in making a Sin Wyrm Team. Is this a viable strategy? What other good A Sin Wyrms are there?

Thanks for all the help.

zemoGaneleS

Back to top Go down

Noob Trying to Learn: Sin Wyrm Team Empty Re: Noob Trying to Learn: Sin Wyrm Team

Post by ryesteve Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:16 pm

The only problem is that you won't have an agility monster. And that's a big problem.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Noob Trying to Learn: Sin Wyrm Team Empty Re: Noob Trying to Learn: Sin Wyrm Team

Post by rekt Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 pm

zemoGaneleS wrote:Hello,

I'm new to this game and I have a ring dragon and a magic light dragon and am interested in making a Sin Wyrm Team. Is this a viable strategy? What other good A Sin Wyrms are there?

Thanks for all the help.

Best "Sin/Impulse" wyrm team available
Nether World Dragon+ 20BP (Critical)
Dragon Knight of Ruin+ 21 BP (Increase Party Defense)
Ring Dragon+ 19 BP (Decrease Enemy Attack)
Magic Light Dragon+ 25BP (Increase Party Defense)
Flame Tarasque+ 18BP (Increase Party Defense)

Impulse Combo, Rarity Combo, Specie Combo & Level Combo

As you can see with a sin wyrm team there are 3 problems: 1# there is no agility monster (you need agility to be able to hit first) #2 Same skills, you want to have different skills #3 overall total stats are weaker than the team posted below even with guild bonus combo.

Sea of Clouds Dragon+ 25BP (agility) - Rancor/Covert
Plague Dragon+ 25BP (decrease enemy defense) - Rancor/Covert
Magic Light Dragon+ 25BP (Increase Party Defense) - Sin/Inpulse
Crystal Dragon+ 19BP (Critical) - Psycho/Tyranny
Hell Ice Dragon+ 25BP (Decrease Enemy Attack) - Psycho/Tyranny

Rarity Combo, Specie Combo, Level Combo

With this team you have agility, the stats and skills to go toe to toe with a lot of people

Last edited by rekt on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol sorry)

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Crystal Dragon is 19

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by zemoGaneleS Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Thanks for the help. Do all monsters have the same starting stats? Should I be discouraged by a wyrm that starts with say 1200 Attack?

zemoGaneleS

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:19 pm

zemoGaneleS wrote:Thanks for the help. Do all monsters have the same starting stats? Should I be discouraged by a wyrm that starts with say 1200 Attack?

Monsters don't start with the same stats. The higher the BP the monster has the better stats it will start out with. When you form your formation, try to make your monsters A+, by evolving (sacrificing the same monster). It's a waste of your gold to level "A" rank monsters. Remember the higher BP the better Razz

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by zemoGaneleS Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks for the information. Why did you choose to go with crystal dragon over nether world dragon when the effect is the same and NWD has higher BP?

zemoGaneleS

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:16 pm

zemoGaneleS wrote:Thanks for the information. Why did you choose to go with crystal dragon over nether world dragon when the effect is the same and NWD has higher BP?

choosing NWD+ isn't a bad choice over Crystal+

NWD+ has a higher atk

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by zemoGaneleS Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

What is the going price for these monsters? I want to start trying to form this team as per your suggestions Smile

zemoGaneleS

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Choosing NWD+ over crystal+ is definitely better for you as you are sin. You get 5-10% bonus on NWD+ for using in guild monster versus out of guild.

The team is expensive particularly if you're starting out. They are all 25bp and are among the highest bp on the A+s. Sea of cloud in particular are expensive as it is new and rare. Lindwurm+ might be a better choice to save on cost. Has slightly lower over stat and same skill as Cloud but better distribution of stat imho and far easier to obtain than Cloud.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by zemoGaneleS Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. By expensive do you mean 50 EPs? If you don't mind, I'd greatly appreciate an EP breakdown of each monster. Don't want to get ripped off! Thanks! Smile

zemoGaneleS

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:53 pm

zemoGaneleS wrote:Thanks for the suggestion. By expensive do you mean 50 EPs? If you don't mind, I'd greatly appreciate an EP breakdown of each monster. Don't want to get ripped off! Thanks! Smile

Not that much. Plague and hell ice has come down alot. Price are always low during mid event so this is best time to buy. I have seen hell ice as low as 3-4 for an A. Plague is about the same I would guess maybe slightly higher as there are more rancor wyrm team than tyranny.

Cloud is hard to predict as it is not seen very often. Still think 50 would be overprice. With 50 you might even find the entire max out wyrm team for sell on AH with lind replacing cloud.

These are my guesstimates.

I would also consider replacing hell ice with sky dragon despite the lower stat. The increase attack from sky is more useful imo than the dec attack.

Good luck,
Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Godfist Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:18 pm

From a fellow Sin Wyrm Summoner to another, I'll add my input too Smile
As everyone says, Agility is a MUST. I lost a lot of battles without having an Agility wyrm in my formation. But also 1 thing I have noticed is that after the buffs and debuffs go through we sometimes lack the attack power. You might want to consider putting in say a Sky Dragon+ (Increase Attack) (2-4EP) or even a Skill Change Spirit (150+ EP) which i'm currently looking to do. Hope this info helps.
Godfist
Godfist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down