Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combo not activating.

5 posters

Go down

Combo not activating.  Empty Combo not activating.

Post by Staticcole Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 am

I currently have the beast combo activated with ice lord as a leader and 4 different beast type monsters. I recently got my hands on another ice lord with a changed skill so I thought I would try adding him. Well after putting him I see that the beast combo isn't activating any more. Is it because it's the same beast? Like can I get another beast aa like fire lord and it will work or does having more than one aa deactivate combos? Thanks in advance for the answers.

Staticcole

Back to top Go down

Combo not activating.  Empty Re: Combo not activating.

Post by face fucker Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:21 am

You don't get combos when you have more than 1 of the same monster in your formation. So if you currently have two Ice Lords (same or different skill, shouldn't make a difference) then you won't be getting the combos for that formation.

face fucker

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 pm

However, if you have a Ice Lord AA+ and a Ice Lord AA the combo will work as the game then conciders them two different monsters (as like the collection does).

If you are using 2 of the same Ice Lords aa+s or aas ...you lose the combo.

*Same* monster mixing:

AA+ and AA+ = no combo

AA and AA = no combo

AA+ and AA = combo

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Do combo's not work at all if you duplicate a monster? e.g. x5 Asura, all max level and you changed skill on them all. You wouldn't get any of the following combos, Species? Guild? Rarity? Level? BP?

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:57 pm

Correct

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 pm

Gav wrote:Do combo's not work at all if you duplicate a monster? e.g. x5 Asura, all max level and you changed skill on them all. You wouldn't get any of the following combos, Species? Guild? Rarity? Level? BP?

If the monster is the same rank a combo will not work.

If the Monster is not the same rank (one Ice Lord is a AA+ and another Ice Lord is a AA) the combo will work (unless it is a Level or Rank combo obviously because if one monster is a AA and another is a AA+ the level and the Rank will not be the same to activate it)

All you need to know for it to be easy to understand is a AA and a AA+ of the same monster are concidered two different monsters to the game.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down