Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do with your trash A monsters?

5 posters

Go down

What do you do with your trash A monsters? Empty What do you do with your trash A monsters?

Post by limdul Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi

Just wondering what everyone else does with their trash (BP10 - 14ish) A monsters which end up filling up their collections. Options are:

- Attempt to sell on Auction House (ok if they have useful skills, esp Agility Up)
- Sell for gold
- Sacrifice to upskill higher BP monsters
- Keep in the vain hope they will eventually be useful

What do you do with yours? scratch

limdul

Back to top Go down

What do you do with your trash A monsters? Empty Re: What do you do with your trash A monsters?

Post by Hecatonchyr Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:02 am

Sacrifice to up skills

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

What do you do with your trash A monsters? Empty Re: What do you do with your trash A monsters?

Post by TrencH Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:58 am

Yeah I sacrifice them or sell them. AH takes too long to sell them (unless you are almost giving them away). My bag space is important for efficiency when doing events and I already got most of my other accounts muling different things.

I just hate the clutter.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm

They're like skill-B's. Sac them or sell them off to people who want to sac them. I've sacrificed/sold plenty of A and A+ skill monsters.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:57 pm

i just sell most of that stuff in the sell menu lol
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down