Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA values?

+2
Taikobo
jay
6 posters

Go down

AA values? Empty AA values?

Post by jay Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Someone around here must know the approximate values of the AA monsters.. can anyone help?

I know Dru is at the bottom of the pack in the 150 ep range, and BK is at the top.. (no idea where the new monsters fall)

I ask because I have the rancor cave AA, and I'm not sure what to do with it. My team is rancor mystic, which makes me wonder if trading it for Dru+/Dru/EP isn't the best bet for me to actually use it. If I were just to add a Dru+ to the formation, I think the totals would go DOWN just because of the loss of the rank and level formation bonuses..

Happy to hear opinions about that as well! Thanks for any help or advice.

jay

Back to top Go down

AA values? Empty Re: AA values?

Post by Taikobo Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 pm

What are the stats and skill of the new AA?
Taikobo
Taikobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 pm

If someone offers you a Dru+ AND a Dru AND ep for this, take it and run as fast as you can...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:32 pm

ryesteve wrote:If someone offers you a Dru+ AND a Dru AND ep for this, take it and run as fast as you can...
Yeah, not really expecting to get all three of those Smile I feel like I should be able to get a Dru+, though.

I put it up for auction, and currently have Dru & a Bayard+ on offer.. I can always just cancel the auction if I don't get something I want to keep. (Had one guy offer 5 medium-elites with sincerity, to get his "first AA, please accept my offer".. things like EDB+)

The Rancor one is Psycho Down, starting stats 3099/2382/2801. 28 bp.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:00 pm

The problem is, there are a ton of the new AAs in the auctions right now, so it's a buyers' market. Might do much better waiting a while...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:06 pm

ryesteve wrote:The problem is, there are a ton of the new AAs in the auctions right now, so it's a buyers' market. Might do much better waiting a while...
True, but now's also the time when people want to + their prizes.

And Dru is really the least-desired AA, so I figure I have a shot at getting that Dru+. Only costing me 10k gold to find out Smile

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:12 pm

... and speaking of all the new AAs in the auctions, why exactly is that? Especially on the Sin side, I don't get it. If it took 2400 levels to hit the top 100, that seems like it's at least 300 EP. If the plan was to stick it right into the auctions, why not just take those EPs and buy the AA you're looking for, rather than spending two weeks tapping your screen all day?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:15 pm

jay wrote:True, but now's also the time when people want to + their prizes
I'm not sure I'd want to do that. That pretty much blows your chance of ever regaining the level and rarity bonus. Forming a AA team is a much more attainable possibility, particularly if they continue having events like this where it's a matter of effort and willingness to spend, rather than just luck.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 pm

ryesteve wrote:
jay wrote:True, but now's also the time when people want to + their prizes
I'm not sure I'd want to do that. That pretty much blows your chance of ever regaining the level and rarity bonus. Forming a AA team is a much more attainable possibility, particularly if they continue having events like this where it's a matter of effort and willingness to spend, rather than just luck.
Good point.

Someone in-game suggested that these are not summonable in the future, and therefore will have a lot more value than a dru+ ever will, in the long run.

I hadn't much thought about the full-team thing.. mostly was focusing on the add-one-guy-to-my-current-team thing. Maybe just hold onto it as an investment.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:18 pm

ryesteve wrote:... and speaking of all the new AAs in the auctions, why exactly is that? Especially on the Sin side, I don't get it. If it took 2400 levels to hit the top 100, that seems like it's at least 300 EP. If the plan was to stick it right into the auctions, why not just take those EPs and buy the AA you're looking for, rather than spending two weeks tapping your screen all day?
I think because you can put it in the auction cheaply, and hope someone very rich really wants one. And if not, just cancel the auction.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by UnderGround Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 pm

IMO, Ive seen those new cave AA monsters and their max stats, those cave AA monsters are not really worth much more than new summon and the stats is par from new summon AA's (odin, sara, kotone)

it is just a LITTLE better than old AA's (vlad, drun, taroth), EMPHASIZE "LITTLE".

so tower AA's is still hold a lot more valuable price. the only thing that would make cave AA's prices high cuz of rarity which they cant be summoned.

if anyone asks to trade cave AA for tower AA, I would say no no no and no.
UnderGround
UnderGround

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:24 pm

trade u a dru and 100ep for ur rancor AA

Aeon

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 am

Aeon wrote:trade u a dru and 100ep for ur rancor AA

Auction is above that (dru+ and 50 ep, plus some other combos of stuff), but thanks

As for quality, I think part of it is that the new summons are new, and you can have both a tower AA *and* a new one in your formation..

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:05 pm

AHHHH! It hurts to read this ancient post...

A CAVE EVENT AA FOR DRU?

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down