Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY ds stuff for your Rage of Bahamut stuff

+5
choinx
JimmyDick
jacobski
Valloth
minikoo
9 posters

Go down

MY ds stuff for your Rage of Bahamut stuff Empty MY ds stuff for your Rage of Bahamut stuff

Post by minikoo Tue May 29, 2012 1:19 am

Getting disappointed with DS, events are getting more useless, and the rich will advance like god,poor will remain behind

As titled, pm me or lmk what ROB monsters you have for trade, or search overall ranking 64 minikoo

minikoo

Back to top Go down

MY ds stuff for your Rage of Bahamut stuff Empty Re: MY ds stuff for your Rage of Bahamut stuff

Post by minikoo Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:40 am

bump any inquiries noone is interested?

minikoo

Back to top Go down

MY ds stuff for your Rage of Bahamut stuff Empty Re: MY ds stuff for your Rage of Bahamut stuff

Post by Valloth Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 am

Hats ur rates?
Valloth
Valloth

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobski Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:53 am

Check jacobski23

jacobski

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyDick Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm

what do you have on ds for offer. not quitting RoB but will consider cross game trades

JimmyDick

Back to top Go down

Post by choinx Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:36 pm

i have Tiamat

RoB username: urbandub
choinx
choinx

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:33 pm

minikoo wrote:Getting disappointed with DS, events are getting more useless, and the rich will advance like god,poor will remain behind
I'm not trying to start a debate, but how are LoC and RoB any different in that respect? I'm trying both games, and I find them both to be more confusing than DS, and I don't understand how to level up my monsters fast enough to avoid getting constantly killed. If there's a way in those games for the "poor" to catch up, it'd help me if I knew how.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Interestingly enough, they finally got an "equalizer" right with this event.. Better than the "Bayard gives you more speed than Asura" equalizer, anyway. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get an AA.

(1) They made the event monsters very easy to get with Dark Summons (and you get Dark Summons free from the stamps), which keeps it from being only for the rich players. I saw a mite selling for 10ep today, and there's still a week left.

(2) So pretty much anyone who puts some effort into it -- and didn't use up all their "my" potions two weeks ago on nothing -- can get to floor 200 and get the A+ event monster.

(3) The three guilds are not in competition with each other. The "Sin" guild is the most popular and powerful and rich, overall. You'll probably need to be floor 800 to get a Sin AA reward. However, Rancor has far fewer people (which is also why the Mite is so cheap), and far fewer "elite" players, so maybe floor 300 will be enough. And then lowbies like me will have an AA Smile

(and as for LoC, just don't worry about getting attacked. I'm like level 60 there right now, with no particular cards of value (traded away my 4 rares), though I'm getting two rares in the current event, and probably like a dozen EP as a ranking prize). I've never attacked anyone, and probably all my Green Skulls have been stolen, but I don't care.. I'm just not getting the Green Skull Reward, which is probably like saying I'm never going to summon the Lord of Sloth).

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm

So you're saying all the treasure awards are crap? Yeah, I guess it would help if I didn't need to stress over those. Reminds me too much of the spirit collection nonsense in the crypt event here.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:43 am

What DS stuff do you offer? I have plenty of LoC cards.

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:18 am

ryesteve wrote:So you're saying all the treasure awards are crap? Yeah, I guess it would help if I didn't need to stress over those. Reminds me too much of the spirit collection nonsense in the crypt event here.
I've never gotten one, so they're probably not actually *crap*.. but it's not like you need more than one card to move forward through the "Quest" part of the game.

jay

Back to top Go down

MY ds stuff for your Rage of Bahamut stuff Empty Ep

Post by Primceee Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:28 am

Ep in DS for ep/holy water in rob ?

Primceee

Back to top Go down

Post by minikoo Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 am

Primceee wrote:Ep in DS for ep/holy water in rob ?
pm me

minikoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down