Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trading Super Rares in Zombie Jombie for AA's here, have Sasquatch Dia and Witch Doctor, They are Un maxed so can be Turned into S+ Versions, also have a Lancelot Super rare on Rage of Bahamut

2 posters

Go down

Trading Super Rares in Zombie Jombie for AA's here, have Sasquatch Dia and Witch Doctor, They are Un maxed so can be Turned into S+ Versions, also have a Lancelot Super rare on Rage of Bahamut Empty Trading Super Rares in Zombie Jombie for AA's here, have Sasquatch Dia and Witch Doctor, They are Un maxed so can be Turned into S+ Versions, also have a Lancelot Super rare on Rage of Bahamut

Post by dark summoner junkie Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm

I have Some Super Rares in zombie Jombie I would Trade for AA's here. They are not max lvl so they can be Maxed and Traded for the Super Rare+ versions.

I have 2 Witch doctors Ill trade for Vlad or Tarroth 1 for 1 or both for a + version
I have 2 Dia's I will trade for Sara, Odin or Kotone or Cave AA or both for an AA+ version of any
And I have 1 Sasquatch ill trade for Anna BK or Fate, or AA+ version of Sara Odin Kotone or Cave AA

I will Do Sas and 2 dias or Sas and 2 Witch doctors or All 4 Dias and Witch Doctors for Anna. BK or Fate + Versions.
If anyone has any questions just send message, If u wanna see the cards on Zombie Jombie send me ur Code and ill send a trade so you can see.

I have a lancelot super Rare on Rage of Bahamut I will trade for an AA also

dark summoner junkie

Back to top Go down

Trading Super Rares in Zombie Jombie for AA's here, have Sasquatch Dia and Witch Doctor, They are Un maxed so can be Turned into S+ Versions, also have a Lancelot Super rare on Rage of Bahamut Empty Re: Trading Super Rares in Zombie Jombie for AA's here, have Sasquatch Dia and Witch Doctor, They are Un maxed so can be Turned into S+ Versions, also have a Lancelot Super rare on Rage of Bahamut

Post by Joshuag1982 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 am

Do you have a kik account? Joshuag1982 is my id I have a offer for you

Joshuag1982

Back to top Go down