Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the chances of summoning an AA?

+17
prancey
Armitaage
kyan
intob
Shinobi13
wuudane
Deion321
Deemo
Valloth
zajef7
hrothgar
Haji
jay
simonsez
The only god
Rain
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What are the chances of summoning an AA? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are the chances of summoning an AA?

Post by blah Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:21 pm

It should be noted that the higher level Moebius Bosses give out better rewards. A level 21 boss is likely to give out the 22 bp monsters, while a level 27 boss is likely to give out the 30 bp monsters. While you may not get an AA from every summon from a level 30 boss, you will have at least a 10% chance, which is quite good.

blah

Back to top Go down

What are the chances of summoning an AA? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are the chances of summoning an AA?

Post by kyan Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:35 pm

blah wrote:It should be noted that the higher level Moebius Bosses give out better rewards. A level 21 boss is likely to give out the 22 bp monsters, while a level 27 boss is likely to give out the 30 bp monsters. While you may not get an AA from every summon from a level 30 boss, you will have at least a 10% chance, which is quite good.

Not in my experience. My clan has killed many lv30 boss and the new ridiculous 2m hp moebius boss and the rate is far far lower than 10%. If its really 10% there would be thousands of these AA. Chain pulling lv30 boss with a timepiece is easy, we would have seen way more AA if drop rate is 10%.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Okay, maybe not 10%. though the A rank monsters show up quite a lot.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:10 pm

blah wrote:Okay, maybe not 10%. though the A rank monsters show up quite a lot.

yes rank A is very common that's why they are selling for a couple of ep each. The AA are 250+ so judging by that alone the difference is like 40-60 times more likely to summon a 30bp A than a AA.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:33 pm

So far my stats are:
Total number of summons = 1,768
Dark Summons = 94

Total number of AA = 0

The only AA i got was from the clan event, after that... nothing, zip, nada
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by laddder Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

My first lvl 20 mobius raid netted me an AA, daji... pure luck i guess..i doubt ill ever summon another AA since i don't spend a dime in the game.

laddder

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 am

laddder wrote:My first lvl 20 mobius raid netted me an AA, daji... pure luck i guess..i doubt ill ever summon another AA since i don't spend a dime in the game.

Got 3, didnt pay. Dont lose your hopes
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by mjshamone Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm level 45

349 summons
11 dark summons

Got Formless Nyar AA in a dark summon early on.
Got another Formless Nyar AA in Mobius event - Void Summon.

mjshamone

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodacious Beef Bazooka Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:33 pm

I summoned corporeal devoid yesterday Smile so I summoned sarah, vlad, and corporeal devoid from dark summons. Not too shabby
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
Bodacious Beef Bazooka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2