worth it to buy dark lord crystals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

worth it to buy dark lord crystals

Post by perndog on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:48 am

Ok. I'm trying to expand on making ep so that i can get further in the game. I noticed people are selling dark lord crystals for 15-1 ratio. My question is that is it worth it to gamble on this or just keep grinding and hunting good deals. I know it is a gamble but people seem to be buying them up so it might be worth my while.

pern

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To find me in game ID: 1253054247

perndog

Back to top Go down

Re: worth it to buy dark lord crystals

Post by Armitaage on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:24 pm

the dark lord crystals are bought and sold at that rate because they are a great source of b summons and gold, with the occasional monster that can be sold for 1k gold(namely the dark lord itself). using the crystals yourself might just get you a large number of skill stacks to sell, along with a large amount of gold, so it most certainly is a worthy investment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Crystals are easy to farm too. I usually farm x100 a day then the next day I kill bosses then vise verse if not EP event is on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the end the children cried
That the jackal surely lied
When he said please listen all
Do not look behind these walls
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:47 pm

episparh wrote:Crystals are easy to farm too. I usually farm x100 a day then the next day I kill bosses then vise verse if not EP event is on

Wow! 100 in one day?! how much energy do you have? It's 6 energy minimum for 1 crystal if you luck out and get the collectible every single time which would be 600 energy with 100% collectible-getting rates... And I sure don't get the collectible every time, are you using potions? or do you have thousands of energy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monster Corp. (26818537) - A member of [S.T.A.R.S.] Alliance
Lieutenant ❚❚
cat Visit The DS-Forum Official Funny Cat Picture Thread! cat
http://www.ds-forum.com/t11084-funny-cat-picture-thread
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:37 pm

I met a guy who was lvl 120-ish and was selling them 100:7ep and said he was making a profit. I asked his values and he said he had 700+energy and 150 battle points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:31 am

JessicaMD wrote:
episparh wrote:Crystals are easy to farm too. I usually farm x100 a day then the next day I kill bosses then vise verse if not EP event is on

Wow! 100 in one day?! how much energy do you have? It's 6 energy minimum for 1 crystal if you luck out and get the collectible every single time which would be 600 energy with 100% collectible-getting rates... And I sure don't get the collectible every time, are you using potions? or do you have thousands of energy?

I have 430 energy... My daily recovery of energy is 578... who said I do this with single account ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the end the children cried
That the jackal surely lied
When he said please listen all
Do not look behind these walls
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by perndog on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:39 am

Well I will have to do the math and buy a few stacks of them and see if I can make real profit. I know doing the whole thing with just my energy is money but If i can buy a stack and make ep then it is worth it. Will get back to this thread when I figure it out. The only thing is i will work to get cheaper crystals than going rate which I bet I can do with ease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To find me in game ID: 1253054247

perndog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top