Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frustration with features

5 posters

Go down

Frustration with features Empty Frustration with features

Post by jimothy_ Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Edit: I meant to post this in the Bugs area. I don't mind where it is, but a mod might want to move it.

We all know that shutting down trading for several days was a terrible way to do this switch to the new market whatever, but the difficulties are being compounded greatly for me because nothing seems to be working correctly.

Gifting appears to be glitchy at best, and as of right now has entirely stopped working for me. I frequently move skills between my tablet and my phone accounts, and earlier I had to repeat the same gift up to four times before it was actually sent - with no indication that the gift had failed. Presently, every attempt I'm making to gift results in the game returning to the home screen as if it's timed out - from both devices.

Sacrificing also seems to be messing around with me. Some monsters, when selected to boost via sacrifice, show a list of zero monsters available for sacrifice. I can switch to another monster and see my whole list, but that doesn't help if I'm trying to build stacks or level a monster for a form. 

I'm used to random time-outs and generally poor loading behavior, but a complete inability to gift and partial inability to sacrifice while trades have been suspended means I basically can't play.  I'm not liking this at all. 

Anybody else having similar issues?

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Frustration with features Empty Re: Frustration with features

Post by soul88 Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:52 pm

I havnt saced much lately but gifting seems to be working just fine for me

soul88

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:11 am

Sometimes the gift looks like to be sent, but it didn't. I had these problem since day one in dark summoner. So everytime I have to double check my monster list to ensure the card is sent. This problem occurs less in Iphone product. My galaxy S3 has these problems.

For sacrificing, I am also experiencing the same thing as you @ my Galaxy. Sometimes it shows zero item in the monster list. 

The best solution is to restart the phone after playing for 30 minutes.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:07 am

Good to know I'm not the only one. I've got a Galaxy S2 and a Nexus 7, and I've noticed plenty of little problems before, especially with the S2. 
Seems like mine are behaving for now. Hopefully they spend some time working on issues once the new trade system is up.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:47 am

Last friday I was eating dinner with 2 of my Clan lieutenants (my clan consists of real life close friend only) Of course we start to pass around the prog for event.

At one point, the prog cannot be found in the list when they try to "GIFT" me, but the prog is still inside the phone. (We checked his phone for 10 minutes) The prog shows up in the "sacrificing" or "selling" menu but it is hidden at the list when they try to gift me. The prog is not in any formation either. At the end, they have to put the prog back to formation, then remove it from formation before gifting me.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:48 pm

I play DS on my Samsung Galaxy S3 aswell, but i never had these problems, my game works at the best posible experience, not event 1 tine i had problem with this game on my phone, not those u guys mentioned or others Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 am

This game does have many issues.   Especially this week, it seems to get worse.  So far I haven't lost any cards or items but many time, when I send stuff to my wife account, they don't show up in her account.  Stuff are back in my account.  

If I am gift trading with my wife, she will be calling me a scammer. 

SO STOP THIS CRAZY GIFT TRADE.  I really don't understand why Ateam disabled the trade but left the gift feature.   Keeping the trade and disabling the gift would have been better for the game.   Ok, seem that I am going off  from the thread topic.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down