View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Features Coming Soon!

Post by Jewelguy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:50 am

More changes in the works!

New monsters.
New evolution process.
New combos.
New skills.
New kind of boss battles with new bosses.
Clan battle feature (not the same as Clan Wars).
Plus more.

Thoughts? I know people have been asking for more clan features.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially retired from Dark Summoner.
I play Dark Rebirth. My player id in Rebirth is: COMING VERY SOON

bounce I'm a smiley freak, smiley freak, affraid
Razz Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, rabbit
Cool Yes I am a smiley freak, smiley freak, What a Face
cheers Because smiley freaks are sexy! I love you

Question Shocked Question wtf
Jewelguy

http://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Re: New Features Coming Soon!

Post by episparh on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:23 am

We all ask for freedom of trades and gifts ... 
 ... tell this to the people who pay you to baptize us !

Arrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the end the children cried
That the jackal surely lied
When he said please listen all
Do not look behind these walls
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Smoe on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:28 am

episparh wrote:We all ask for freedom of trades and gifts ... 
 ... tell this to the people who pay you to baptize us !

Arrow

Amen Brother Ben, or in this case, episparh! And Jewelguy, no disrespect, but why not give it a rest for awhile.

Joe Smoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudy09 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:16 am

since this fuckin' news message appears the game idles in nearly every second trade i want to create... grml

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cloudy09

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:41 am

You left out the best part: they're changing the user interface. When did THAT ever result in the players saying, "I like it so much better THIS way!". It's like sneaking into a blind guy's house and rearranging the furniture.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoa on Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:56 am

ryesteve wrote:You left out the best part: they're changing the user interface.  When did THAT ever result in the players saying, "I like it so much better THIS way!".  It's like sneaking into a blind guy's house and rearranging the furniture.

I agree. Changing the user interface is never a good thing. Maybe Ateam is trying to speed up the process of people leaving so they can discontinue DS and focus on DR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ID: 1811262341

Rinoa

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 am

Rinoa wrote:
ryesteve wrote:You left out the best part: they're changing the user interface.  When did THAT ever result in the players saying, "I like it so much better THIS way!".  It's like sneaking into a blind guy's house and rearranging the furniture.

I agree. Changing the user interface is never a good thing. Maybe Ateam is trying to speed up the process of people leaving so they can discontinue DS and focus on DR

Most of changes sound good, but given the history of Ateam, I am afraid they will just make thing worse.  In anycase, I am looking forward to them  (except the new interface) and see what they will come up next.

One thing I like about DS is it's simple interface.  Much easier to start the game than many other card games that I tried. Loading time is also faster than other card games as well (way faster than DR).  So this new interface thingy is not going to go well for me.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:15 am

I'm keeping an open mind about these changes.  There's no sense in people bashing them already.  I'm most interested in the new type of evolution.  I wonder what that could be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:50 pm

All these changes sound pretty interested... as usual, I'm excited to see how they are implemented and what exactly they all entail.

Hopefully they will be for the better.

Most worrisome to me are the interface changes... I agree with another poster that the DS interface is simple to use, which is why i like it. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Or, in this case, "if it's ain't broke, don't break it."

Jewelyguy, what do you think about all these changes?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:03 pm

All I can think of with the interface change is they're trying to make the bots have to be rewritten?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My store!

Valette, ID: 2301410996

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicAscendant on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 pm

I'm really looking forward to the new skills and clan features. I'd also like to see what they have planned for the interface. A new look to DS would be refreshing after nearly a year of the same thing for me. And if it helps with the currently clunky trade market, then great.

While it isn't the trading/gifting fix I was hoping for, any step forward for DS is good. I hope that they make this a good update, as it would really help the game after what they did previously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to add me, private message me first. Thanks.
You can also find me commonly online on steam: NordicAscendant
NordicAscendant

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:30 am

Ologolos wrote:Jewelguy, what do you think about all these changes?

...are you actually trying to incite another riot in here? 
Because honestly, we have enough of those already. Please refer to pretty much any topic started by Jewelguy and you would be able to get your fill of rage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Monster Corp. (26818537) & [S.T.A.R.S] Alliance
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 am

HeroBaby wrote:I'm most interested in the new type of evolution.  I wonder what that could be.

I have a feeling it might be a multi level evolution, its common in other TCG.

For example, you start with the base card then evolve to base+, then evolve again to base++ and so on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* My first +M(20) form back when Victoria was actually rare, the good old days.*

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:47 am

You seem to be forgetting about the "Summon" interface changes?  They completely overhauled it. Everyone liked the changes. So far i've yet to see any reason to doubt A-Team in their ability to make competent interfaces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:03 am

I just hope they don't follow Rage of Bahamut into obscurity... 
I never did like RoB's interface, and at the rate at which DS is going it's a very real possibility, what with the Trade Market copying and all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Monster Corp. (26818537) & [S.T.A.R.S] Alliance
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Why is it I hear the annoying loud auto commercial guy on the radio whenever I read jewelguy's(ateam shill) threads? Can't we get rid of this obvious failteam employee?

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicAscendant on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Could the new skills be some on this list? There's a few on there like heal all, attack twice, soul snatch, etc that are obviously not implemented as of yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to add me, private message me first. Thanks.
You can also find me commonly online on steam: NordicAscendant
NordicAscendant

Back to top Go down

Post by HelloKitty on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:34 pm

JSOG wrote:Why is it I hear the annoying loud auto commercial guy on the radio whenever I read jewelguy's(ateam shill) threads? Can't we get rid of this obvious failteam employee?

Jsog, I may agree with you when he posts something asking for people's respect.  But when there is an actual game update and he wants to start the thread he is more than welcome to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HelloKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:53 am

+½ to the post above. While I don't always agree with jewelguy's opinions, I agree less with the posts people make that essentially call the guy names for not sharing the opinion of the poster. And I see nothing wrong with starting the thread for a new event or upcoming changes to the game; a discussion thread for that is going to be made anyway, why does it matter who starts it? Like most people here I don't like many of the recent changes, but I don't see a valid reason to rip on a poor guy who doesn't share my views. Enough is enough.

That said, I am looking forward to seeing how these changes are implemented, particularly the clan battles. Oh, and Nordic, I think the new skills may very well be from that list indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General of Sinnerz
(41708568)
Member of [S.T.A.R.S.]
Max Lvl Party Calc*, Sacrificing Guide & Formation Guide by yours truly

*needs testing with certain teams to ensure quality. also, monster data doesn't update itself without me logging on to manually add monsters, yet, so some of the newest monsters might not be available for use right away. Missing max lvl stats WILL affect final stats, so make sure to pm me with screenshots of it whenever you want to add data.
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Viriathus on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:34 am

/agreed. I come here for the informative banter. If I want to hear a bunch of hate-filled ranting, I can open up my front door(I lives in da ghetto... ooh there's another gun shot, second one today)

Viriathus

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 am

I'm actually slightly optimistic toward the new interface. I've had touch-zone issues since I started playing, and there are other things they could improve (think of the Gift Box update).

I really hope they remember that simple is better and give me something fast, reliable, and (dare I hope) less cluttered.  A good UI revision might rekindle my enthusiasm, but a bad UI revision will proabably escalate my waning interest into full apathy toward this game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~jimothy_
Player ID: 2098181636
Visit my store: My Store

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:41 am

for some reason I see them jacking some mobage style home screen and pasting it on DS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrok on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:10 am

ok everyone for now on only post stuff about Dark Rebirth IN the Dark Rebirth forum that i created.  As for people harassing others...if this doesn't stop something will be done about it including Bans.....this forum is supposed to be a friendly environment and we need to all get along with each other.....we've had issues in the past with people harassing others and i'm not going to tolerate it again.  I'm not siding with any one person on this matter i'm just sick of all the drama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Syrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top