Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Rebirth is out, don't forget to pack your 1 star rating

+13
GothBoku
Mr.Groppi
WorpeX
Bestron2
Event Horizon
echoside
zzz1998
B$
stormweaver1983
Jewelguy
SlayerChef
Deathwish
Armitaage
17 posters

Go down

Dark Rebirth is out, don't forget to pack your 1 star rating  Empty Dark Rebirth is out, don't forget to pack your 1 star rating

Post by Armitaage Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Download links:
Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.darkrebirth

App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dark-rebirth/id648889201?mt=8

This game requires a lot of storage, so just 1 star the game and don't bother with it.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Dark Rebirth is out, don't forget to pack your 1 star rating  Empty Re: Dark Rebirth is out, don't forget to pack your 1 star rating

Post by Deathwish Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:53 pm

1 star rating and review done. Let people know how greedy a team is. Rating dropped from 4.4 to 2.9 in few hours
Deathwish
Deathwish

Back to top Go down

Dark Rebirth is out, don't forget to pack your 1 star rating  Empty Re: Dark Rebirth is out, don't forget to pack your 1 star rating

Post by SlayerChef Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:04 pm

I admittedly checked out Dark Rebirth- played for a few minutes.  The saddest thing is, once it's fully fleshed out and implemented, it looks like exactly what should have been done with Dark Summoner.  A nice, full update with awesome graphics and a lot more going on.  We all would've been so happy if they'd just done that.  Greedy bastards.  1 star done.

SlayerChef

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:17 pm

I totally disagree. I love it! Going to rate it full 5 stars. And that's an honest rating btw.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Jewelguy wrote:I totally disagree. I love it! Going to rate it full 5 stars. And that's an honest rating btw.

Sorry bud, but...

Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by stormweaver1983 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:41 pm

I admit to liking the game so far.  However, it is not 5 star material to me.  They opened it without having all the features, such as trading, in place.

stormweaver1983

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:04 pm

Jewelguy wrote:I totally disagree. I love it! Going to rate it full 5 stars. And that's an honest rating btw.

All in favor of a ban, say I.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Aye!

Lol, jk, I don't think we need to go that far, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:14 pm

I was not too happy with the game.  I believe it is not completed yet.  Loading after loading and missing features.  So I gave it 1 star. 

Then I fought Glamorous Alraune Laughing .   Then I changed rating from 1 to 3 stars. I also discovered few good features: each card can have up to 3 skills and you don't need skill spirit to add skill to  your cards are great.

And after Alraune, the boss is AA  Rolling Eyes .   I was thinking like AA already? Ateam is not wasting anytime bring AA into dark rebirth so then I changed rating back to 1.   In 2 months they will have aaaa.

Now I am just fighting Alraune over and over again What a Face.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:01 pm

I think the pace is a bit too slow, I got bored moving through the map, I actually prefer the click click click as fast as you can type

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 am

B$ wrote:

Aye x100. This guy is a G Team stooge. Posts all their news like it from the mouth of God. Every single post that he has made has been in favor of them. And I read his response in the other topic. Boycott the boycott? What a fag.
I don't get how anyone can play Rebirth. Even to try it. Go play another game! It isn't like there aren't 1000 of these TCGs. Why play another one by the same company that you KNOW will have no qualms about pissing on you a second time when it is Rebirth's time to die? You KNOW that they will. If there are any 'free' features that you might like about Rebirth now, they will slowly strip them away over time. History will repeat itself and showing G Team that NO they can't do this to us again.. and NO they can't pull this shit and get away with it.. is the only way to fight back. If you want to complacently move to Rebirth and go through the same cycle, then you my friend are a dumb sheep, not a human being.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:09 am

Event Horizon wrote:
B$ wrote:

Aye x100. This guy is a G Team stooge. Posts all their news like it from the mouth of God. Every single post that he has made has been in favor of them. And I read his response in the other topic. Boycott the boycott? What a fag.
I don't get how anyone can play Rebirth. Even to try it. Go play another game! It isn't like there aren't 1000 of these TCGs. Why play another one by the same company that you KNOW will have no qualms about pissing on you a second time when it is Rebirth's time to die? You KNOW that they will. If there are any 'free' features that you might like about Rebirth now, they will slowly strip them away over time. History will repeat itself and showing G Team that NO they can't do this to us again.. and NO they can't pull this shit and get away with it.. is the only way to fight back. If you want to complacently move to Rebirth and go through the same cycle, then you my friend are a dumb sheep, not a human being.

Jewelguy is the type of person marketing ploys target all the time... and what's sad is that he illustrates why they always seem to work. It's obvious what A-Team has been aiming at doing, and that's ruining Dark Summoner in order to force people to start over by playing Rebirth. I'm guessing even the name "Rebirth" is a subtle kick to the nuts of the Dark Summoner veterans.
If you care at all about either the time you've invested in DS, or the money you've spent, or maybe even both, then you shouldn't like Dark Rebirth at all.
The idiocy contained within his post makes me facepalm, but not all of us can be sharp. A ban is too much, but yes, he is a stooge.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:47 am

After further review of the game I have uninstalled it.  It's glitchy, has too many long load times, and most of all it's just crappy.  I got my 20 my energy potions for ds and I'm out.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

The game sucks bad. These "Data Downloads" take FOREVER and for what? Some gay ass 3D cat? I don't give a rats ass about a 3D cat. I don't like the missions. I REALLY don't like the battles. They aren't at all interesting to watch. Also who ever thought having 2D sprites on a 3D background was a good idea should be keelhauled. 

It's not a good game. I intend to uninstall it as soon as I figure out how to get my 20 ep.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:58 pm

If you pre-registered, go to options and you have to log in with your a-team id, then you'll get your second helping of 10 my ep

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Echoside, those long loading times are because it is storing hundreds of MB on your sd card. And I honestly cannot understand why they couldn't get the same detail in a mission area with 1/10th as much data. You guys should try out spacetime studios' dark legends for comparison purposes. Wonderful 3D graphics and much more compact than the shitty dark rebirth.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Event Horizon wrote:
B$ wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, let's be a little more civil please.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Dark Rebirth is out, don't forget to pack your 1 star rating  Empty It's not so bad if it worked...

Post by Mr.Groppi Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:10 am

I liked the game for the first day I played it. Then I beat Beezle Bub and now I can't even log back in! I keep getting some lame ass loading error! WTF! From what I see I'm not the only one with that issue after beating Beezle Bub. From what I understand they are working on not having so many downloads. I think it will eventually be a pretty solid game but it still needs some work and they know it. I have only been playing DS for a few months now and I am kind of stoked to be one of the first to play Rebirth. I did give it a 2 star rating because I can't log in at the moment. I may change it to a 4 if they hurry up and fix it and a 5 star once they add some needed missing features.

I don't know why everyone is complaining about A-Team being greedy. They are in business to make money. Why wouldn't they want to make money off the games.

Mr.Groppi

Back to top Go down

Post by GothBoku Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:59 am

I was enjoying it, then I had the same issue as Groppi. Once you beat Beelzebub, the game won't open anymore, so I don't know if they didn't put in any content after that, or just haven't released it yet. The game definitely feels like it was rushed out.

GothBoku

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Game was so unbelievably boring... uninstalled with a quickness

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Seishiro Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:38 pm

Be nice, think twice. Those ateam games are made to get money. Free to play, free to pay. If you do, game is easier and quicker. Dont be frustrated if you cant pay or dont get lucky. Kinda like a lottery. Win or lose. Be also objective. Rebirth isnt that bad...

Seishiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Seishiro, there's a difference between pay-to-play(subscription) games and free-to-play games with OPTIONAL premium content(freemium). In freemium style games, the game should be playable for free and premium content should not be REQUIRED to be competitive. Premium content should be optional and give an extra edge for a small cost, but not such a vast edge that free players simply cannot compete. On the other hand, subscription games absolutely and utterly REQUIRE you to pay to be able to play, and dark summoner is definitely NOT a subscription game. ATeam has gone too far into restricting the ability of non-paying players to stay competitive, so we're showing them our displeasure.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:13 pm

That's cause your boss told you to. This game is total CRAP. Even the free stuff you win like energy potions and ally points have to be used within 72 hours or you freakin LOOSE THEM! Prepare for this little screwing to make its was to ds too.

I rated dark afterbirth 1 star cause I was honest. Its total shit!

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:24 pm

B$ wrote:Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, let's be a little more civil please.

what the man said.....

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down