Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan-Made Audio Podcast

3 posters

Go down

Fan-Made Audio Podcast Empty Fan-Made Audio Podcast

Post by Jewelguy Mon May 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Hiya fellow summoners! Smile

I need your opinion. I have been wanting to do a DS-themed project for some time. I have decided to create an almost daily short (5-15 minute) audio podcast that will not only inform listeners about the latest DS news but also give listeners a chance to tell their fellow summoners about their formations, their clan, advertise any trades they may want others to know about, and any other DS-related items they want to share. Plus, all the latest "goings-on" at the ds-forums, DS Gamer's Guide, DS wiki, and any other DS webpage/site will also be shared. It will be an audio podcast so you can listen while you play DS.

What do you think about this? Would you be interested in listening? Good or bad, please let me know.

And a question for the administrators/moderators- would you be interested in discussing this forum often for the podcast?

Thanks so much! I strongly value your opinions.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Fan-Made Audio Podcast Empty Re: Fan-Made Audio Podcast

Post by B$ Mon May 06, 2013 11:19 pm

Could work. I wouldn't involve any trades tho, because you'll just get a million requests to announce X trade on the show. I think discussion on the current/next event could work. Reward AA's and whatnot...
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Mon May 06, 2013 11:24 pm

B$ wrote:Could work. I wouldn't involve any trades tho, because you'll just get a million requests to announce X trade on the show. I think discussion on the current/next event could work. Reward AA's and whatnot...

Great advice. Thanks. I will scratch (delete) trade ads from my list. Discussion of events sounds terrific. Added to my list. Thanks. Smile
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Tue May 07, 2013 12:20 am

No problem, if I think of anything else I'll let you know.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 am

I'd listen. But I'd suggest bi-weekly. Maybe Thursday and Monday. Keeping up with it daily will be tough, I think. Plus you probably won't have that much to talk about.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down