Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need advice on what to do with a lucky DS

+2
King Cold
FrankF
6 posters

Go down

Need advice on what to do with a lucky DS Empty Need advice on what to do with a lucky DS

Post by FrankF Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:46 pm

As I posted in another thread, I'm the new owner of a Soltan. I'm level 78 and have enough EP to scrape together a GEVO and plus him. Probably will take me a while to max and fully skill him though. My current team is as follows: Taroth+m10, Rienda +m3, Nyar +m8, Mushi +m6, Alisa +m4.

Question: which of the following options is best?
1. keep and level Soltan up?
2. Sell for pure EP? I've seen asks for 800 and bids for < 400...
3. Or trade for the following (in auctions): Divina +m18, War Love DED +m20, Hermit Elf +m20, Vais reg, Taroth +m2?
4. Other

Thanks for any input.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Need advice on what to do with a lucky DS Empty Re: Need advice on what to do with a lucky DS

Post by King Cold Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 pm

take the trade, divina is like 250, mary is like 400, hermit is probably 225, vais reg is 150 +is 300, and taroth is like 50, soo little over a 1000 for the group
King Cold
King Cold

Back to top Go down

Need advice on what to do with a lucky DS Empty Re: Need advice on what to do with a lucky DS

Post by zzz1998 Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Take the trade. Trade vais/taroth for psycho brute with health up. That is one good psycho brute team.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:30 pm

I agree to them, trade it fast.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Thanks. Auction ended yesterday. I took it.

Now I'm trying to decide whether to go Brute or Winged... #firstworldproblems, I know.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagodz Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:56 pm

I hope that was not a list of all your auction options. Did you get all of those for him or did you only get one?

What was the final trade?

Dagodz

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:27 pm

Dagodz wrote:I hope that was not a list of all your auction options. Did you get all of those for him or did you only get one?

What was the final trade?

Yup, all 5 of those for him. Sometimes you find good deals in the auction section.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by qwersjc Sat May 04, 2013 3:43 am

Just wondering, was it a free or paid dark summon?

qwersjc

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sat May 04, 2013 11:23 pm

qwersjc wrote:Just wondering, was it a free or paid dark summon?

Paid. I chronicled my adventure in the thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (link).

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down