Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alts/Botting...getting an edge or cheating?

+8
JSOG
keyser sose
zzz1998
Jewelguy
Vallette
B$
TreyDobe
Frank Thomas
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alts/Botting...getting an edge or cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alts/Botting...getting an edge or cheating?

Post by JSOG Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:46 pm

This is just another useless rant by someone who has one device and is jealous of those who have 2 or more. I would bet the barn that if this frank guy could have 2 or more he would do it and then his opinion would change and he would be OK with it.

Here's a news flash frank: Life is not fair, that's just the way it is. Get over it and learn to accept the cards you have been given. This will help you grow up and stop wasting energy on crying about a cellphone app. Your as bad as the free players who cry that money players are not fair to the game.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Alts/Botting...getting an edge or cheating? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alts/Botting...getting an edge or cheating?

Post by Frank Thomas Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:53 pm

JSOG wrote:This is just another useless rant by someone who has one device and is jealous of those who have 2 or more. I would bet the barn that if this frank guy could have 2 or more he would do it and then his opinion would change and he would be OK with it.

Here's a news flash frank: Life is not fair, that's just the way it is. Get over it and learn to accept the cards you have been given. This will help you grow up and stop wasting energy on crying about a cellphone app. Your as bad as the free players who cry that money players are not fair to the game.

I do have access, and can create multi accounts if I wanted. I'm just saying that a lot of people who are looked at as top tier players are not as good as they pretend. Yes, they are smart, and push the envelope...but they do it in ways that walk a fine line. Life isn't fair, I know, but that doesn't mean you have to be looking to one up and exploit people your entire life because of it...then expect to be respected and looked up towards..

Frank Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:35 pm

This has gone far enough. Thanks for playing everyone!
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:36 pm

PM me with a valid reason as to why I should unlock the thread and I'll consider it.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2