Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC On A Skill-Changed Purple Rose Fairy+

+5
zzz1998
B$
abbas95
ryesteve
Jewelguy
9 posters

Go down

PC On A Skill-Changed Purple Rose Fairy+ Empty PC On A Skill-Changed Purple Rose Fairy+

Post by Jewelguy Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:49 am

Price check on a Level 70 Cypher Purple Rose Fairy+ with skill changed to slumbering breath (3). I plan to max out her skill. What would she be worth then? Thanks. Smile

I picked slumbering breath because it's probably one of the easiest skills to stack. And I heard that maxed out slumber can be quite useful.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

PC On A Skill-Changed Purple Rose Fairy+ Empty Re: PC On A Skill-Changed Purple Rose Fairy+

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:46 am

I think you heard wrong...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

PC On A Skill-Changed Purple Rose Fairy+ Empty Re: PC On A Skill-Changed Purple Rose Fairy+

Post by abbas95 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:58 am

ryesteve wrote:I think you heard wrong...

abbas95

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:21 pm

what's her original skill?
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by B$ Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 pm

oh and this.
B$
B$

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:09 pm

PR Fairy original skill is DED. I am still trying to figure out I've acrossed another universe where slumbering breath is better skill than DED.

I am one of few that think sleep is a useful skill if it is used in a correct way (use by the weakest attack monster). And even I would not have done this.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm

this
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Epic ... wait for it ...
Spoiler:
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

slumber skill is USEFUL if you want to want to play and attack with weak monster or form. If you want to stay weak..thats the way to go.

Otherwise, for the strong IPA,IPD,DED,DEA, Health are the basic form all round.

Conclusion, you had devalued Fairy alot...I mean ALOT. Easy to stack is not the issue. It is the useful in the formation. Like I said above, it is useful if you go against a weaker team. I doubt it be stronger than a team with similar formation with all-rounder skill

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 am

Well, it's not worth all that much to start with. How much would you pay for one?
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:53 pm

not even worth discussing tbh.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down