Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED YOUR HELP <<< Skill changed and then evolve >>> ?????

2 posters

Go down

I NEED YOUR HELP  <<< Skill changed and then evolve >>> ????? Empty I NEED YOUR HELP <<< Skill changed and then evolve >>> ?????

Post by kristova Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:26 am

i have 2 identical AA monsters. 1 is skill-changed and one is original skill.

what happens if i evolve the original skilled one to the skill-changed one? DO I GET TO KEEP THE CHANGED SKILL or will it become original skill??

I am really torned if i should go ahead to evolve it. please help. thanks.

kristova

Back to top Go down

I NEED YOUR HELP  <<< Skill changed and then evolve >>> ????? Empty Re: I NEED YOUR HELP <<< Skill changed and then evolve >>> ?????

Post by blah Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:29 am

Once evolved, you will get original skll back, either way you sacrifice it.

If you want the changed skill(which I assume you do), you could try and trade both for EP, add some more EP in from your private cache, and try to get another skill changed version. Or, just sell the skill changed one for a normal and EP and just get an AA+ un-skill changed.

blah

Back to top Go down

I NEED YOUR HELP  <<< Skill changed and then evolve >>> ????? Empty Re: I NEED YOUR HELP <<< Skill changed and then evolve >>> ?????

Post by kristova Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:06 am

yeah that is what i am thinking, too. thanks.

kristova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down