Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hahahaha! Crypt of what a total fucking joke

+28
BonerTits
ZeroRegret
Shadow Skull
zajef7
about2punt
caos5522
jay
TrencH
Gav
Drag0n
Wrath
Zedakis
dan
Haji
dr4ko
forseek
revenge7777
noone
Saven
kickmouz
Doofus
Scouted
JackSpectrum
kboy
Souloer
Hecatonchyr
Auren
Mortium
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hahahaha! Crypt of what a total fucking joke Empty Hahahaha! Crypt of what a total fucking joke

Post by Mortium Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:30 am

Level 5 I came across a Legendary Spirit Summoner.

He has a team of 5 AA monsters that beats me to a pulp. I can't progress.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Hahahaha! Crypt of what a total fucking joke Empty Re: Hahahaha! Crypt of what a total fucking joke

Post by Auren Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:36 am

Seeing the three new monsters they are advertising go up to -50%(what the fuck??) at A+... I expected something that stupid. Didn't think the brick wall would happen so soon though... ouch. Oh, and you can stack an A and an A+ it says. Great, the fact they're blatantly telling you that means it might get even more stupid later on.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Hahahaha! Crypt of what a total fucking joke Empty Re: Hahahaha! Crypt of what a total fucking joke

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:54 am

Got a new A at lvl 5, Moonlight Selene (the big boobs girl) anybody else got an A ?

And Spirit battle is really weird :

I battled a dude with a team of B. well his leader had 12k hp, hit my sphinx+ Max 5k, while his others dudes where À LOT WEAKER. I earned 1 Spirit, so you need 800-1000 battle points to complete a set ! I then battled a dude with a team of B and A sphinx as leader and his sphinx single handedly destroyed my entire team asura Bayard+ sphinx+ NWD+ Sloth+ all max lvl, even one shotting my Asura....

Last edited by Hecatonchyr on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:59 am

Sounds like it's guaranteed then, I got Underdark Dvergr for Rancor.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:02 am

No A's for me so far, on level 9.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 am

When I mean lvl 5 I mean completed set 5

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 am

How many spirit sets have you completed ? I went impulse, covert, psycho, summon, ancient summon (where I got the A from), demon, creation. I'm on floor 8

Last edited by Auren on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:12 am

Yep got exactly the same, 4x C monsters and then moonlight

How did you beat the Full AA team of floor 6 ?

Also finished set 6, it is called demon summon. Got of course a C Smile I think there is small chance to get for exemple an A demon from demon summon or A impulse from impulse summon. i also think we got very lucky with ancient summon as I see people with B and B+ I've never seen before

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 am

Hmm.. I'm on floor 12 and just gonna wait a bit since I just finished the undead summon and people are already hammering me with spirit battles (I knew this crap was going to be annoying..). I've never actually faced an AA team. It does say that the more missions you complete the weaker the boss becomes so perhaps you guys running into the AA's are finding the boss on your first or second try? Try doing some other missions (if you can) before fighting it again.

Out of curiosity, what happens when you lose to a boss? Never done it before :\

Also, yeah, I got a B rank from the tyranny summon so it has the potential to not just be C's. Dunno if it will go as far as an A or not.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:50 am

When you lose you just have to look after the boss again. I encountered the AA boss 4 times and there is 3 area left

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Souloer Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 am

If u cant beat he boss, u must clear all the squares and fight him again. if u loose this final battle, u move to the next floor.

Souloer

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 am

Hmm, ouch, my boss fights have all been easy. On the upside, winnings boss fights doesn't seem to be /that/ big of a deal. The important thing seems to be the # of spirit sets you're completing rather than what floor you're on. It may actually be beneficial to clear every mission tile looking for spirits since going to the next floor only seems to increase the energy cost.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 am

Yes rank will be based on sets completed as you see your ally rank based on that, also it is not good to be out of energy in the middle of a set, strategy would be to wait until you can complete a set from 0 to 10 in the shortest Time.

Completed all squares in floor 6 before trying to beat boss face a 5th Time, it was again AA boss, beated me and I accessed 7th floor as Souloer said. Even the most powerful party in the game cant beat this AA boss, they atk first, scores 8 to 10k, and do critical hit approx 30% of time...

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by kboy Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 am

Right now im in floor 12 and complete 10 set (2 ancient summon) get B+ and C >_<. lolz I think you have ancient summon when u complete set 4 to 5, and 9 to 10 set Smile. I hope I can get A too Sad but C and B+ >_<

kboy

Back to top Go down

Post by JackSpectrum Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 am

I'm on floor3 gettin raped by legendary
JackSpectrum
JackSpectrum

Back to top Go down

Post by Scouted Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:29 am

Seems to fit Ateam's current mindset.

I've gotten 9 C's and 1 B+ in this event. I'm not going to waste anymore energy on it, so I'll just continue completing the main missions. Rolling Eyes
Scouted
Scouted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:36 am

Nothing happens when you lose to a boss, he just moves to a different square. He does stay the same level each time you meet him again though.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 am

OMG Second ancient summon at set 10, second Moonlight !!! Got à+ !

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:34 am

Hecatonchyr wrote:OMG Second ancient summon at set 10, second Moonlight !!! Got à+ !
Lol what the fuck ==" I got my Cs for both Ancient summons
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:35 am

Its times when people claim to have gotten an A and A+ where I start to demand screenshots Smile
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Doofus Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 am

I ran into the same fucking AA team on Floors 1,2 and 3. What the fuck.
Was amusing for the first time when i saw Anna 1 shot my FBF, kinda gets annoying...
Doofus
Doofus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:39 am

Mortium wrote:Its times when people claim to have gotten an A and A+ where I start to demand screenshots Smile

I got 2 A and evolved in 1 À+ not getting directly À+. Traded her for edb+

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by kickmouz Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 am

could had a lot more for it Sad

kickmouz

Back to top Go down

Post by Saven Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Floor 18 set 15 two a's so for but no from ancient summon one was from mystic summon. ( mandrake) The other just said summon and it was Underdark

Saven

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm

the only advantage i see to having that Legendary Summoner Boss show up, is you HAVE to clear the whole board, so you have more chances to get Spirits.

man that team is nasty though. 1 shot my whole team of Max A+. I dont think I got to attack even with Agility Up(2) Bayard
noone
noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next