Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know the joke about the platinum golum who wanted to cross the road...?

+4
Vallette
DevilJin6Six6
ryesteve
borix
8 posters

Go down

You know the joke about the platinum golum who wanted to cross the road...? Empty You know the joke about the platinum golum who wanted to cross the road...?

Post by borix Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 pm

... I sacreficed him. Sad

What monsters have you sacced by accident?

I had one Furnace dragon that I finally traded and then magically dissapeared. I must have sacced it by accident.

Come on be honest. Smile

borix

Back to top Go down

You know the joke about the platinum golum who wanted to cross the road...? Empty Re: You know the joke about the platinum golum who wanted to cross the road...?

Post by ryesteve Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Harbor Serpent. Not a huge loss, but aggravating.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

You know the joke about the platinum golum who wanted to cross the road...? Empty Re: You know the joke about the platinum golum who wanted to cross the road...?

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Sometimes i wish DS had a "lock" system like LotC has...

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:46 pm

A max punisher sphinx as a skill. :/

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:30 pm

one of my clan mates (won't name any names, but I think it got mentioned on this forum previously) dumped a skill changed Omni Kanna+ into something else as a stack.

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeah, I sacced a Platinum Golum before I realized what it did too. I knew it had to do something important but instead of trying to figure it out I just sacrificed it. lol oh well.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:07 pm

actually, the easiest way to ensure that you don't accidentally sacrifice something like your golems, etc. is to just give them one level. if you sac something basic to it, it won't accidentally get sacced (unless you manually click it). then all bets are off.

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by slogdawg Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:43 am

Had a Sky Savior Colossus & Fortress Engine, Lords from missions 18 & 19. Both were +, maxed with (20) skill lvl. Grew them both from babies (no buying/trading) to be part of my dream BP15 team. Got into the habit of playing while in bed before drifting off to sleep. Woke up one day and they were gone. Musta sac'd them without realizing it!!! Got the Sky back but still working on the Engine.... Nearly broke my leg trying to kick myself!!!

slogdawg

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:56 am

i dont want to sac Sow / platinum, but when i do it for mistake, instead of click Cancel, I still click Sac. dont want to waste a few seconds to choose mons and sac again lol

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down