Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could I get an opinion on this offer pls

3 posters

Go down

Could I get an opinion on this offer pls Empty Could I get an opinion on this offer pls

Post by Maduk Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:54 pm

New AA reg Indignant Racio

Offer

Taroth+m - Skill Changed to Crit (20)

Im just putting together my first AA team using the cheap AA's from the last event I have Liqu+(m) (DED) and Purple Flash+m (DEA) (covers off Taroths original Skill) - Which I thought Id couple with a Kotone+ and a Hurricane+ (im on a budget) to Start with.

Any thoughts I know its not Ideal but would be a low BP AA Team to get me started until I can afford to upgrade

Or I could Leave Sekhmet and DCC/ moonlight in before I get Kotone and Hurricane

Thx for your input

Mad
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Could I get an opinion on this offer pls Empty Re: Could I get an opinion on this offer pls

Post by bacsiha Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:37 pm

its fair trade. racio not worth much atm, he is around 60EP
taroth+m20 crit is not useful, only value because of the spirit

but i wouldnt accept if i were you. you should buy another racio and you will have a 32 bp psy demon AA with IPD. very strong !

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Could I get an opinion on this offer pls Empty Re: Could I get an opinion on this offer pls

Post by n00b-rex Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:28 am

Second that bacsiha, the psycho demons needed ipd and they got it. And I hate seeing monsters changed to crit up when they have a good skill like DEA

n00b-rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down