Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some of the top formations?

+5
Nightmirror
iluvawhooty
NghiaLe
JessicaMD
Demi
9 posters

Go down

What are some of the top formations? Empty What are some of the top formations?

Post by Demi Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Would be interested to know the top 10 or so formations (Regardless of guild) to create for A+ and also interested in maybe a AA+ formations that a fairly cheap to make as well. Currently running a mix of A+/AA+ Impulse demons that's doing fairly well, but I feel I need more power Razz

Thanks in advance for any information.
Demi
Demi

Back to top Go down

What are some of the top formations? Empty Re: What are some of the top formations?

Post by JessicaMD Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:42 pm

well, for As I think it goes a little something like this

Tyranny: Unwinged Demons, Unwinged Brutes
Sin: Unwinged Demons (there are other sin formations, but demons are the most popular by a long shot!)
Covert: Unwinged Beasts, Winged Wyrms

and this is the gist of the top AA forms

Tyranny: Demons (SO many great ones to choose from)
Sin: Brutes (I think, not very sure about sin AA forms but I think Brutes is a best one because of ritual dark elf), Winged Wyrms
Covert: Beasts, Crawlers, Winged Wyrms

Winged Wyrms for sin and covert not as "top" as brutes, beasts and crawlers because no health up iirc

I'm not too sure on the sin and covert top formations, but I am very sure that Tyranny is Demons by a long-shot (I think I heard the Tyranny demon AA form is actually the 'top' AA form of all because of a bunch of recent additions like meryl and lyra and issac)
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

What are some of the top formations? Empty Re: What are some of the top formations?

Post by Demi Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Cool, thank you for the information. Would using formations that aren't from your guild hinder the performance in any way? I chose Sin, but what I wanted to use a tyranny demon team?
Demi
Demi

Back to top Go down

Post by NghiaLe Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:56 pm

You won't get the hidden guild achievement bonus for using monsters from your guild which tops out at 5.5%.

NghiaLe

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvawhooty Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:12 pm

Hmm... makes me wonder why nidhog an other sin wyrms are sought after?
I went from brutes, to demons. Love demon.
iluvawhooty
iluvawhooty

Back to top Go down

Post by Demi Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:18 pm

I have a decent sin demon team that just needs skills maxed, but It does lack some of the better ones like flame kag and cannon, but I also through in my Explosive Demon+m(2) which might be messing it up, not sure. I'm working towards an AA+ Purple Demon team now even though i'm Sin; guess i'll suffer that hidden guild achievement bonus i'll probably never get anyways Razz
Demi
Demi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Maybe with the new cypher type there could be some good demon ones released so you could still use sin and have the bonus still apply to some of your monsters. Just a thought.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:42 am

NghiaLe wrote:You won't get the hidden guild achievement bonus for using monsters from your guild which tops out at 5.5%.
You get a flat 5% bonus in addition to the achievement bonus of up to 5.5%, for a total of +10.5% max bonus for monsters of your own guild.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Top convert team now is mystic with the new 25bp health monster,very high team stats only problem is they need skill changes
Deathwish
Deathwish

Back to top Go down

Post by cpeagle Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Nightmirror wrote:Maybe with the new cypher type there could be some good demon ones released so you could still use sin and have the bonus still apply to some of your monsters. Just a thought.

Do you think cyphers will remain compatible with all monster types or is this a limited time offer to help the species get started until there is enough of them to stand alone?
cpeagle
cpeagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrenal Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:52 pm

cpeagle wrote:
Do you think cyphers will remain compatible with all monster types or is this a limited time offer to help the species get started until there is enough of them to stand alone?
I see cypher more as a way of creating single card rewards that everyone can use regardless of guild.

Short term... I see it lasting as is. Long term, I don't see them getting their own guild. That daily 'war' thing would be biased strongly against cypher for years if they tried.

I'm kind of wondering what combos a 5 cypher team gets... Be a neat sort of OP if it gets all 3 guild combos at once...
//Torrenal

Torrenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down