Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of energy and need another TCG game?

4 posters

Go down

Out of energy and need another TCG game? Empty Out of energy and need another TCG game?

Post by Darksummoner81 Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Hey guys, i love DS a lot but after using up all my energy I usually find another game. This new game called Spell Storm just came out and its pretty cool. you get to see the animations of your cards fighting or you can skip it.

if you do download the game use my name Fatcows as referral. Thanks and GL. also trying Jill for 200 EP and Tengen for 70 EP.

Darksummoner81

Back to top Go down

Out of energy and need another TCG game? Empty Re: Out of energy and need another TCG game?

Post by Nightmirror Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:02 pm

I tried looking up Spell Storm in the Android market and didn't find anything. Is it ios?
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Out of energy and need another TCG game? Empty Re: Out of energy and need another TCG game?

Post by bacsiha Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 pm

yes i found it on my ios device
trying to play

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 pm

yes i found it on my ios device
trying to play

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:25 pm

According to the reviews I've seen so far (other than the referral ones...) the game is near unplayable without spending money.
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down