Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a max level for energy?

+2
Torroth
Snake Pliskin
6 posters

Go down

Is there a max level for energy? Empty Is there a max level for energy?

Post by Snake Pliskin Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:58 am

so i just hit level 85 and got 3 skill points to use. however, when i tried to put them into energy, i couldnt. it let me use them as battle points, but not energy. so at 496 energy, i dropped an ally to see if that would fix the issue. then i reloaded the game. when i reloaded, my energy was at 494.... and i had NOT actively used the 3 points from my last level up. after finding a new ally, the game would still not allow me to add any of the 5 skill points into energy. so now i am stuck with 2 less energy than when i started. is this a bug, or is there a max energy level compared to your bp level? the thing i find the weirdest is that even after dropping to 494, i couldnt even add any of the 5 points back into energy to get back to 496....and i tried them 1 at a time.

so, any suggestions? or am i just stuck at my current energy level indefinately? can any high level players confirm that energy goes over 500? thanks in advance!

Snake Pliskin

Back to top Go down

Is there a max level for energy? Empty Re: Is there a max level for energy?

Post by Torroth Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 am

funny I just posted this same questing in the Q&A section. I'm at level 33 with 235 ep's and I can't add any either.

Torroth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnemonicus Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:44 am

Must be a game glitch, I have 590 energy.

Mnemonicus

Back to top Go down

Post by weird1 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 am

i had the same glitch. scroll up on the profile so the use points button is at the top of the screen. for some reason, that made all the diff for me.

weird1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojo611 Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 am

This happened to me a few times and its only when you get points for adding an ally, when you levelup it lets you add all to energy, I think it's when your ep exceeds your energy.
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

Post by Idas Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 am

Happened to me as well. I was still able to select the BP drop down box, then hit next and select the number , it should show up in the ep box at that point.

Idas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down