Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auction Help

3 posters

Go down

Auction Help Empty Auction Help

Post by Lowebrow Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:13 pm

I have placed a Death Blade Epetamu+ lvl60 (7), a Dust Colossus+m (4), and a reg Statue of Terrors into the AH a couple days ago. I am so unfamiliar with the value of DBE+ and other AA' as well as Covert cards. I have only paid attention to sin card prices until now. But I am unable to find current values for any of the cards involved.

The one and only offer I have received is:
Fairy Doyen Tita+m (9)
Glamorous Alarune+m (11)
Underdark Dvergr+m (6)
Dai Tengu+m (5)
Lost woods leshy+m (4) (I know this one is worth little.)

Is this worth taking? Or should I hold out and retry the AH? I would really like to see if I can land a sin demon AA or pure EP for the trade (although that would require some serious luck.) Any help given would be appreciated. Thank you for your time reading this. BTW, I have 9 hours left in auction.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Auction Help Empty Re: Auction Help

Post by larry378 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 pm

DBE is worth 20+-5/reg; so an unmaxed + would be 30-50, or let's say 40ep in value.

dust colos/statue are hard to price, the vast majority of people don't even deal with them

Tita, Glam, and Dvergr are fairly rare and valuable. With some trading acumen, you could certainly get 20+ for each member of that trio. tengu and leshy fall in the same category as dust colos/statue

here's the thing. that is a fair offer. it's not a fantastic offer, but you're not going to get a sin demon AA other than explosive for what you're offering unless someone decides to be astronomically generous

DBE is a relatively difficult to sell AA, but his value is stable and every now and then when someone wants one; they'll pay. like Dru or Vlad or Taroth

Tita/Glam/Dvergr are rare As, they however are not as desirable as other rare As such as valk, bwod, etc... but collectors and people who want a covert mystic team will want them.

Tita/Glam can easily go for 15-20 reg (a.k.a. about as much as a dbe reg) but the tricky thing is going to be finding buyers; they're out there, but they're not always there when you need them to be.

tldr: it's a fair offer, not spectacular, not terrible. This could easily be turned into a profit with a little luck and effort, but it will take a little work
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowebrow Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Thank you for the reply Larry. I appreciate it and the realistic amount. I have been getting anywhere between 45-120ep, when I have asked what it is worth. I want to take the offer, but this is only my 2nd (non-event) AA ever. This first being Adan, which I AH'd for a sin demon team.

I am very guarded in regards to trading it, although I know it probably isn't worth very much. Everyone wants 35+bp AA's anymore, and certainly don't want covert creations. But I am hoping to score, I have had pretty bad luck with summons and trades, let alone in the AH.

I think I am going to take it. It is the best I have seen so far. But I also have a dilemma. The Dust Colossus is an ally's and he wanted my help selling it. So we thought that combining them would be better. How would I divvy up his share vs. mine? Or just diligently retrade the mystic team for ep or something else and then give him his share? I am an honest person and don't want to short/cheat anyone.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 pm

dust colossus is tricky

i usually just sac those for the skill.

I reckon you could look at it as a dea stack since it is (4)

I would imagine that is what someone would realistically use a dust colossus for.

You could give your friend dai tengu and lost woods for dust colossus while you figure out what to do with the other three
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowebrow Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Thank you once again Larry, and definitely for the quick replies. Smile

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:06 pm

err, just a little something that it looks like both of y'all are not seeing:

• Fairy Doyen Tita+m (9)
  • Glamorous Alarune+m (11)
  • Underdark Dvergr+m (6)
  • Dai Tengu+m (5)
  • Lost woods leshy+m (4) (I know this one is worth little.)

is a complete covert mystic team with ipa, dea, ipd, covert down, and venomous breath. that last, when maxed, is almost as good as Arctic Tempest/Hell's Blaze 1, and it NEVER misses.

given the lack of covert mystic agi, this team looks pretty sweet to me, if you're crazy enough to go for a non-agi team.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowebrow Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Thank you for your input Armitaage. Yeah, I know. The team looks pretty sweet to me as a low-ish BP team.

Not bad, but it lacks agl up. My experiences without it are not good, actually miserable. Especially when I am at the lvl where everyone is seeking those without agl up and wiping them with a flawless victory.

I am actually seeing a few people running these teams, and that is just in the past few hours.

But what would you say it is worth in ep Armitaage? I trust your opinion on the forum. That is mostly what I am looking for, if I decide to resell it. But of course I will compensate my all friend. I know I have things that would be of more use to him than the Dust Colossus.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:18 pm

i think larry's prices are fair, though you might be able to wheedle a bit more by selling as a team, and not in pieces. not that it'll be easy, but i figure you can wheedle 80-100 ep for the team as a whole, rather than selling one piece at a time. honestly, see if someone offers you some solid ep in the 50-70 range, if they do, go for it. if no one does...it's your call, but i wouldn't personally take that offer, largely cuz it's so hard to sell.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowebrow Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:33 pm

I just landed a Exhausted Alaraune+ to compliment the team. 35bp with covert down. Hope that adds to the value? Unfortunately it is lvl 1, but I can lvl it fast.

And thank you very much for the info Armitaage. The person offering the offer, states that tita and alarune are worth 50ep each. If true, wow, I thought that would still be a very hard sell.

Do either of you or any others know how much Ivy Armor Bedella+ is worth? I am wondering If I should try and trade for one of these.

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowebrow Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am

Holy moly! 2 offers appeared out of nowhere.
Offer2:
Vlad reg Max (7)
Wings of Fury, Airam+m no skl
WWSP+m (6)
Poison hand mutant+ 1 (1)
Hell Ice Dragon+m(20)

Offer3:
Mysterious Sentinel+m no skl
Ivy Armor bedella+m no skl
Glamorous Alarune+m (5)
Dancing Fairy+m (1)
tamamo-no-mae+m (1)

Help?! I don't know what to take between offer one and two. Any help would be appreciated. I only have 4 hours left.

Another quick question: when bartering on a trade, is it common practice for people to completely ignore you if they perceive that you low-balled them or to make you wait to see if while bartering, they might get added value?

Lowebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down