Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle History Revisions

+20
Demoni
Fenix00
applesauce
qpwoalsk
yinston
kyan
Scratch102
doublej1965
ryesteve
Xcalibre
SwtLaotiaNix7
Patchouli
Bestron2
HelloKitty
larry378
yunarena13
JessicaMD
Ologolos
Armitaage
Deathblob
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Battle History Revisions - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle History Revisions

Post by larry378 Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:58 pm

brings to mind an interesting question; does your leader on their battle log remain the same when you switch it on your screen?

i.e.
player A attacks player B and wins
Player A's team: red knight kobold(lead), 4xAA+m(20)s

player A switches red knight kobold back to their regular leader... say Grizel

player B logs in; sees you were attacked and loss; revenge etc...
is the monster icon for player A: red knight kobold? or Grizel?

this could be an update with hilarious implications if it still shows as red knight kobold; everyone could just go around attacking people with a crappy looking leader and then racking up plenty of defensive gold when someone over confidently attacks their real formation thinking that it was a very weak one that lucked out through rng.

larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:08 pm

larry378 wrote:brings to mind an interesting question; does your leader on their battle log remain the same when you switch it on your screen?

i.e.

this could be an update with hilarious implications if it still shows as red knight kobold; everyone could just go around attacking people with a crappy looking leader and then racking up plenty of defensive gold when someone over confidently attacks their real formation thinking that it was a very weak one.

We may be able to test it, just the 'what is shown' part... I can unally and attack with someone else in the lead spot then swap it out. See how it works.

Here's an annoying bit from my day. Got attacked and beaten by a team, yay woo don't care. I figured the only way a sub-80 team would beat my AA+ form is to use agi(20)...so I risked it and swapped in my (20) and revenged, so now i know they have a hybrid wyrm team with Sky and Lind along with Wingarm Terra Demo... I won, but it is really annoying.

I seriously don't like this new change. I was looking forward to swapping in teams to choose how I wanted to fight people.

If we write to A Team with kyan's point about how they lose $$ (when I get beat by XX who has an AA+ then I spend $$ to get more summons etcetc) maybe their greedy little minds will click...
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 pm

larry378 wrote:brings to mind an interesting question; does your leader on their battle log remain the same when you switch it on your screen?

i.e.

this could be an update with hilarious implications if it still shows as red knight kobold; everyone could just go around attacking people with a crappy looking leader and then racking up plenty of defensive gold when someone over confidently attacks their real formation thinking that it was a very weak one that lucked out through rng.

I would assume they changes. At least they use to when you can see the battle log.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by yunarena13 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:46 am

In the old battle log it only showed the leader at the time of the attack. If that person changed the leader the icon wouldn't update.
yunarena13
yunarena13

https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleCornerOfTheInterwebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:18 pm

slightly off the initial rant, but saying because it also seems to be a glitch... someone from a few days ago attacked me and, back when i could see their formation, I looked and decided their victory was one of those "fluke" wins, where your whole formation misses every hit.

so i still have their id on my screen when the revenge thing goes into place, and I say, "time to test my theory". So I revenge... only to realize i don't have any battle points! LOL, so only one of my monsters attacks and I lose AGAIN!

Yah yah, i know... but then I drink a battle potion, and lo and behold, the revenge button is still on my screen from my recent loss, and I press it again, and i FINALLY score an easy victory, as i initially predicted.

But it's not really fair that I'm able to revenge against the same person more than once, is it? I know it was my mistake and all that, but isn't that "attack once a day" thing supposed to be in effect still? Is this a bug...?
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 pm

It's successful attack once a day. There has never been a limit on how many times you can lose to someone, lol. Unless, of course, THEY attack YOU, then there's a limit of one per day.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:20 pm

Armitaage wrote:It's successful attack once a day. There has never been a limit on how many times you can lose to someone, lol. Unless, of course, THEY attack YOU, then there's a limit of one per day.

ohhhh... stupid me then, lol.
Thought I found a glitch in the game, but it's really just a glitch in my understanding ;o)

Thanks for clearing that up!
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchouli Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:27 pm

It only applies to victories. You can attack someone as much as you'd like if you never win. Also the revenge button disappeared after you won, correct?

I've also noticed that if they're below the level limit then the revenge button won't appear.

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Saw a post on the leaderboards:

"Looking for someone with 1M Gold to help evolve AAs"

Could be a sneaky way to get a rich victim to post on your wall. Smile
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:28 am

kyan wrote:

i.e.

I would assume they changes. At least they use to when you can see the battle log.

Kyan

Nope I can confirm the image that you see is the one they attacked you with, not their current form.

Also while the new changes helps prevent farming random people, does anyone feel its actually encouraging farming someone specific to piss them off?

Lol all you need to do is have that person link on your wall, and if he lost your link, you can farm him everyday and he literally cannot do anything.
Before, maybe he could go to your wall, find you and vent out his rage or stuff, provoke you, maybe you reply them then they get friends to farm you.
But now he is completely helpless, I'd imagine they will rage so much they might quit the game if they hate losing batlles lol...

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:17 pm

qpwoalsk wrote:
Nope I can confirm the image that you see is the one they attacked you with, not their current form.

plot excellent!
My carbuncle+m(20) will finally pay off

larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Patchouli wrote:It only applies to victories. You can attack someone as much as you'd like if you never win. Also the revenge button disappeared after you won, correct?

I've also noticed that if they're below the level limit then the revenge button won't appear.

yep, it went away after I won.
study
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

qpwoalsk wrote:

Also while the new changes helps prevent farming random people, does anyone feel its actually encouraging farming someone specific to piss them off?

Lol all you need to do is have that person link on your wall, and if he lost your link, you can farm him everyday and he literally cannot do anything.
Before, maybe he could go to your wall, find you and vent out his rage or stuff, provoke you, maybe you reply them then they get friends to farm you.
But now he is completely helpless, I'd imagine they will rage so much they might quit the game if they hate losing batlles lol...

well fishing time lol, gonna be putting the wwe as leader for a while XD
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:16 pm

larry378 wrote:
qpwoalsk wrote:

plot excellent!
My carbuncle+m(20) will finally pay off

it has a skill? or wait you used a spirit! lol

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 am

are you guys finding it easier to keep your gold with the new battle history revisions?

now that i'm no longer being farmed by the AA+m(20) teams, Im back to close a million now in a few days.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 am

ID please.

/jk
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoni Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:54 am

Fenix00 wrote:
are you guys finding it easier to keep your gold with the new battle history revisions?

now that i'm no longer being farmed by the AA+m(20) teams, Im back to close a million now in a few days.

Ya I am seeing this as well, in addition when someone dose win I only loose around 30k regardless if I have 1 or 2 mill on my account.

Demoni
Demoni

Back to top Go down

Post by boytitan Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 pm

HeroBaby wrote:This totally sucks. I've found some inactive people that I farm. (I only attack active people 2 times then move on) Now I can't farm them anymore. There is NO good way to get gold in this game now. Most people are spending gold so they don't lose it now. For me level 79, it's like 1 out of 5 attacks that I get a good amount of gold. This is just another precursor to Ateam putting gold in the shop to buy. And yes I know you can farm crystals for gold, but it's so tiresome.

This I had a collection of people with 6 digits in gold I could beat and now can no longer do that, Also revenge is pointless everyone I revenge attacks back leading to a circle jerk. Can no longer bank how is anyone supposed to make gold ?.

boytitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:30 pm

If I come across you in Battle or if you are ranked, these are both places where I can look at your formation and attack you.

If I win and get 29k gold, yay for me.

If it was in the Battle screen, I will probably never see your account again, let alone remember you had money.

If it was you on rank, then damn right I can come back and hit you tomorrow.

So essentially you can save money, and if you setup your team correctly people will hit you and lose.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchouli Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:09 pm

You can still make a decent amount of gold through lord summons, and with the reduced gold bounty you can easily sustain the gold you earn. If you think of battling as improving your overall ranking this is a suitable change; however, I personally would have preferred they achieve this differently because I often confide in people that I access through battle.

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:23 am

The devs just made another change. You can click on the formation leader pic of your opponent in your battle history and it will take you to their profile like before EXCEPT you can't leave any messages or see any messages on their profile wall.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:29 am

Also, you cannot see what clan they're from or their player intro. However, you CAN offer to ally with them. This is the devs quietly fixing a bug in this revision that allowed access to their wall by viewing their clan info.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:56 am

I'm happy you can still battle people you find through the "Ally Finder" button.

Although as yet I'm undecided as to whether that's quicker than the Battle screen for finding active players to attack. There's more reloading when the listed players are in the wrong guild or have the wrong level, but at least you know they are alive.

Oh, and this messes up my whole plan for attacking people with my Blood blob! Maybe they'll be lazy and just click Revenge. Smile
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by SiAScORCH Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:37 am

I love getting attacked by people. I more then win my share of fights unless somebody has a fully maxed team with something with Psycho down.

As far as my AA+ team goes, it's not easy to beat.

SiAScORCH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Deathblob wrote:I'm happy you can still battle people you find through the "Ally Finder" button.

Although as yet I'm undecided as to whether that's quicker than the Battle screen for finding active players to attack. There's more reloading when the listed players are in the wrong guild or have the wrong level, but at least you know they are alive.

Oh, and this messes up my whole plan for attacking people with my Blood blob! Maybe they'll be lazy and just click Revenge. Smile

CURRRRRSE YOUUUUU, A - TEEEEAM!!!
Just when you have a good tactic, they throw a wrench in your plans! Those money hungry so-and-sos! Evil or Very Mad

Sorry Deathblob... but if it's any consolation, the rumors about an incredibly crafty team led by a blood blob had begun circulating in the short time your "hack" was viable... lol
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next