Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Surprise

+18
BigBad
Deathblob
yinston
somebodyinmd
ryesteve
Bobertson
God_of_War
verbalkintify
Scratch102
applesauce
Terecon
bacsiha
SwtLaotiaNix7
zzz1998
Horg
XJF
Armitaage
Jewelguy
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Surprise - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Surprise

Post by God_of_War Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 pm

This cannot be the presents surely? A present is not something you pay for.

God_of_War

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm

nah, we won't actually get the persents until midnight est, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 pm

I love the Doom Box! Lots of EP and BP! I bought one. Used up my soul point allowance for the month practically. Worth it though.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatdowncity Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:04 pm

I hope the doom box isn't the big countdown surprise...but the countdown did disappear around the same time didn't it... Sad
Beatdowncity
Beatdowncity

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:31 pm

BigBad wrote:Hey, so the "surprise" which is just something else to buy from Ateam is a bit of a load of crap. I went ahead and purchased one and the dark summons are "free" dark summons meaning no AAA (they were only loaded on dark summons and dark summon 11 pack) and only the tiniest chance in hell of an AA (much lower chance on a free dark summon than a dark summon if you didn't already know).

Not the worst Ateam has ever pulled, but I sent in my little complaint letter.

BTW, the inquiries and issues button is down too, lol. had to reply to an earlier email.

as i understand it, free ds and paid for ds have the same exactly base chance of getting AA and AAA, but free doesnt come with the extras like when they do free ep for each ds type of stuff, or triple chance for AA bonus. in fact i have seen one low lvl player that had a AAA s/he claim it was from a free ds from the extra long stamp campaign
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBad Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 pm

applesauce wrote:
BigBad wrote:Hey, so the "surprise" which is just something else to buy from Ateam is a bit of a load of crap. I went ahead and purchased one and the dark summons are "free" dark summons meaning no AAA (they were only loaded on dark summons and dark summon 11 pack) and only the tiniest chance in hell of an AA (much lower chance on a free dark summon than a dark summon if you didn't already know).

Not the worst Ateam has ever pulled, but I sent in my little complaint letter.

BTW, the inquiries and issues button is down too, lol. had to reply to an earlier email.

as i understand it, free ds and paid for ds have the same exactly base chance of getting AA and AAA, but free doesnt come with the extras like when they do free ep for each ds type of stuff, or triple chance for AA bonus. in fact i have seen one low lvl player that had a AAA s/he claim it was from a free ds from the extra long stamp campaign

Not the case. Don't remember where, but Ateam quoted the percentages at various times and they are recorded on the forum. Dark summon is a 1% chance i remember. Dont remember what free is, but it's less. To put it in perspective, I have summoned 3 AA's so far, never once from a free summon. Don't think I've even managed to get a prog from one.

BigBad

http://www.ds-forum.com/t3682-the-big-bad-s-place-of-business#22

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 pm

ryesteve wrote:They're now selling gold... let the bitching begin...

you know what from a strickly business stand point selling gold would actually be a very good thing for A-team. just figure you sell 1mil for 100 soul points thats $.99 how many people would be like"i need to evolve my AA or max out my team or my AA+, hell i have $1 in my couch cushions" that would be a very smart move on A-teams part and not to bad a deal for us truthfully. just my 2 cent

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm

If G Team sells gold, it will be 100k for 100sp. Are you forgetting what the G in their name stands for? Greed.
And they are anything but smart...
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Yes true but I could easily see people ponying up $1 for a mil way before 100k anyday of the week...

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:11 pm

We all know how weighted Progs are during events. i waited until they were out for a few hours and used 18 FDS. Didn't get 1 prog. Got a DDD and some other semi rare A's, but nothing to write home about.

My 9 FDS today:
Elvin Heroine+
Charon+
Brain Sip
Vucub Cubix
White Winged Soldier
Moonlight Bird+
Enchanting Mantis+
Vritra
Arachne+
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 am

Lol I still have all my Carbuncles. <3
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:38 am

I summoned a vlad 2 times, 1 using FDS and 1 using FEDS

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:06 pm

[quote="BigBad"][quote="applesauce"]
BigBad wrote:

Not the case. Don't remember where, but Ateam quoted the percentages at various times and they are recorded on the forum. Dark summon is a 1% chance i remember. Dont remember what free is, but it's less. To put it in perspective, I have summoned 3 AA's so far, never once from a free summon. Don't think I've even managed to get a prog from one.

interesting, i seem to remember the opposite, where when they split the free/paid summons they said it would be the same just no bonus for the free version. and personal experience is always a horrible evidence of something unless u have done many thousands of summons. maybe someone can dig up the percentages/quotes from ateam
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2