Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Selene, Lilin, Endless Night, and more! c:

5 posters

Go down

Selling Selene, Lilin, Endless Night, and more! c: Empty Selling Selene, Lilin, Endless Night, and more! c:

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:14 am

I'm selling the monsters below for pure ep only c: All prices are negotiable so just leave a reply or pm me if interest ^-^

•Omni Dragon, Kanna 25ep
•Immoral Witch, Hilda (max) 21ep
•Divinity Bow, Clarissa (max) 21ep
•Deep Dark Demon+ (max) 13ep
•Astaroth the Accuser+ (max/Cool 17ep
•Devil of Endless Night+ (max/5) 45ep
•Dawn Lilin+ (max/5) 45ep
•Moonlight Selene+ (max/3) 135ep

Last edited by SkyUnderTheSea on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Selling Selene, Lilin, Endless Night, and more! c: Empty Re: Selling Selene, Lilin, Endless Night, and more! c:

Post by SiAScORCH Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 am

Not trying to rain on your parade but some of your prices are extremely over priced. Lilin+m20 you can get for 45ish.

Selene+m20 is around 65-70. Then add the fact that we're now moving on to a lot more AA's & Now AAA's and the value is going to drop even more. I'm not sure ifi you actually want to sell those things or if you're just trying to get some laughs, but I figure I'd let you know.

SiAScORCH

Back to top Go down

Selling Selene, Lilin, Endless Night, and more! c: Empty Re: Selling Selene, Lilin, Endless Night, and more! c:

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:37 pm

SiAScORCH wrote:Not trying to rain on your parade but some of your prices are extremely over priced. Lilin+m20 you can get for 45ish.

Selene+m20 is around 65-70. Then add the fact that we're now moving on to a lot more AA's & Now AAA's and the value is going to drop even more. I'm not sure ifi you actually want to sell those things or if you're just trying to get some laughs, but I figure I'd let you know.

Haha, thank you for the advice xD But actually the prices I listed aren't what I expect to get out of them. I just find that if you don't put any prices on your monsters people assume that you don't know what they're worth. Favorite quote "I'll give you 12ep for Selene if you want. Take it or leave it." And when I do just give fair prices, people tend to try and bring the price down anyway. So the idea was: If you want to bring down the price, lets start high and you can bring it down to fair, haha.
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by FAQMan Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:19 pm

ddd and astaroth are reg?

FAQMan

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:56 pm

FAQMan wrote:ddd and astaroth are reg?

Typo, they're all plus c:
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by Maduk Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:03 pm

i just chuckled at the original response - u been around far longer than i 2 weeks worth of inactivity = stupidity in some minds, glad u didnt give up . and if someone can buy a max selene for 60 ill eat my own shoe

im not hungry dont make me do it guys
mad
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:14 pm

To be fair, a Selene+ maxed with 10 skill just sold for 70ep, but my friend just sold his for 100ep plus an Airam. Selene tends to be a special case. But I need ep so I'm eeping my hopes on higher up bids for her. And thanks for the welcome back Maduk xD
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Selling Selene, Lilin, Endless Night, and more! c: Empty sell

Post by FunCrushers Store Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:37 pm

I want Kanna Clarissa and Hilda buying with pure ep give me a good price and they will be sold
FunCrushers Store
FunCrushers Store

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 am

FunCrushers Store wrote:I want Kanna Clarissa and Hilda buying with pure ep give me a good price and they will be sold

Which Kanna are you looking for? AA or A?
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down