Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to game!

3 posters

Go down

New to game! Empty New to game!

Post by akumaspkplayer Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:35 am

Soo still trying to figure out what are good cards/decks ect i came over from rage of bahamut me and wife both play rage been playing it since release and spent hundreds of dollars on it lol.

So probally won't be quitting rage but i want to play both as of now i just do events on rage since i have everything i want.

Any tips or advice would be great but game looks great

akumaspkplayer

Back to top Go down

New to game! Empty Re: New to game!

Post by Armitaage Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:34 am

welcome to dark summoner. for advice on teams, the game's basics can be broken down as follows:

1. stick to monsters in your own guild. for example, if you're sin, use impulse(red) monsters, if you're rancor, use covert(green) monsters, and if you're tyranny, use psycho(purple) monsters.

2. rank AA+ is the ultimate rank. they have more health, def, and atk than any other rank. they even have higher base speed(base speed is a hidden stat, it can only be inferred by watching battles and seeing which monster(s) move first)

3. check out the formation guide for specifics. unfortunately, some mod/admin locked it and didn't make a post saying why they did it, so i cannot update it with the latest information, but it gives you a good idea of the most commonly deployed teams of every guild, and why they are the ones chosen.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by akumaspkplayer Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:33 am

is there holy war type event also? might bring my wife to try it but idk how well it will go she likes the pretty cards in rage of bahamut lol like all the god cards pretty much.
Is the game free trade? andd yeah idk cant think of anything and holy war is like a guild/clan/order whatever you call it vs each other top points wins.

Guess im getting a feel if i want to drop money into this or not is pretty much what im trying to figure out

akumaspkplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:09 am

I'll say in advance, welcome to the Dark Summoner community!

I've recently looked at Rage of Bahamut, and although I'm still a newb, I'd say they're pretty similar.

This game has no trade limits, thank goodness. No waiting for 2 weeks to trade, you can do it straight away. I think if you've played RoB, you'll fit right in!

Holy War... well, there is no clan battles outside of designated events, but these are kinda rare. In either case you still join clans and upgrade your facilities, gaining bonuses in battle. Besides that, I would say RoB and DS are pretty much identical.

So, to answer your question, yes, and no. There are Holy War type events, but they are rare. Sometimes you get clan participation events, (we have one coming up, Vagrant Lands) but there is no clan ranking.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down