Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

inactive players

+4
Armitaage
Maduk
Scratch102
yinston
8 posters

Go down

inactive players Empty inactive players

Post by yinston Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Is it possible for ateam to cut some of these out? Or at least filter them from battle searches? Especially now after the ah changes with gold. It can be frustration seeing 75%+ of the accounts having no message for 90days and constantly seeing "do u still play?" I know ateam loves making us filter their crap for them, but come on.

yinston

Back to top Go down

inactive players Empty Re: inactive players

Post by Scratch102 Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:08 pm

I thought it was interesting during the Summon Grand Prix, on one day I summoned 1 C monster and stopped, just to see where I ranked. It was around 56000 or so. So that tells me that there were what, something like 60k people that had actively logged in and summoned something that day?

Do they every purge old accounts at all, or are we looking at 4mil people that have downloaded and created accounts and are just...sitting there?
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Maduk Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:11 pm

i did the same scratch just as a nosey - 4m downloads well whoopi do, ur right active players are few and far between it seems ;o) o.0 1.5 % accounts active . harsh

Mad
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Post by yinston Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:24 am

Sucks for people without solid teams. 2 players can wipe out a solid gold stash in 2-3 days. they have no hope of generating gold since so many are inactive and you only get 1-2k per win for those. Never being able to lvl up their cards to improve. I know thats been discussed in the AH changes, but this end could easily he fix.

yinston

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:35 am

yeah, the ah change sucks, but there's still hope, so long as said players are willing to be patient and invest some time doing boring things. i am talking about first dark lord crystals, of course. they are currently the best source of gold. for every 15 crystals, on average you will get 1 dark lord, and 7 summons and 7x 10,000 gold. of the summons, it's 50/50 whether they have a skill or not, so figure on 3-4(on average) skill-less bs that you can sell for anything from 2,000 gold up. there's ways of getting gold, and gold that is banked no less(those 10,000 gold rewards from beating dark lords are sent into your giftbox for 4 days)

yeah, i agree, the no banking sucks, but there's still ways around that.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:40 am

Also: BP events! I just evolved my first 2 AA+s, and did not get attacked once over the last several days. The first I took up to 70 because I was being a chicken, but I did the second at 27.

Don't all attack me now, I've already spent it. Besides, I'm too low-level for all you guys.

Merry Xmas! Very Happy
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by yunarena13 Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:47 am

Strangely I've been attacked more than ever this bp event. I was actually being farmed. I prefer to attack the inactive accounts and farm them for honor and exp. although getting a nice payday is nice surprise since I just pick a team that looks inactive.

I guess they keep them around in case people want to come back. Sometimes people just take breaks or can't play for awhile.
yunarena13
yunarena13

https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleCornerOfTheInterwebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:26 am

Deathblob wrote:Also: BP events! I just evolved my first 2 AA+s, and did not get attacked once over the last several days. The first I took up to 70 because I was being a chicken, but I did the second at 27.

Don't all attack me now, I've already spent it. Besides, I'm too low-level for all you guys.

Merry Xmas! Very Happy

Kudos! I just did the same Smile been amassing raid crystals, plus 200k from gifts. During the BP event i think i was attacked only once, so I used the opportunity to evolve my AA. YESSSS!

And vagrant lands is supposed to by a hybrid event coming soon, so the same decreased battle phenomenon may occur... : Wink
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:32 am

yunarena13 wrote:I guess they keep them around in case people want to come back. Sometimes people just take breaks or can't play for awhile.

makes sense... if you're level 80 or more and you see inactive accounts, consider it's another level 80+ player... someone took all that time to get to level 80. even lower levels (40 or 50) take a while to achieve... that person might come back some day.

It's probably all those low level 1 accounts that make up most of the 4 mil downloads they should (and might) delete. Someone who installs and never plays. Or even someone who installs, deletes and re-installs... probably counts in the 4-mil DLs, even though it's a "double dip".

Semantics, but it's not the "4 million unique accounts celebration".
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:30 pm

i really just wish they would put a "last log on date" on people's pages, so clearly if someone hasn't logged on in a month they're not active
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by yunarena13 Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:23 am

That would be really nice and shouldn't be too hard to add.
yunarena13
yunarena13

https://www.facebook.com/MyLittleCornerOfTheInterwebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down