Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ally Asking For My Help

5 posters

Go down

Ally Asking For My Help Empty Ally Asking For My Help

Post by Jewelguy Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 pm

I have an ally who wants to start a new player. He has asked me to help him because he trusts me. He wants to send me about 30 of his monsters. He would start a new account and have me send 12 or so of those monsters to his new account and I get to keep the rest for helping him.

First, is this legal in the game? I don't want to break any rules.

Plus, if it is legal, is it still a good idea to do or would I be better off and decline?

Please let me know what I should do. I trust all of you here. Thanks a million!
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Ally Asking For My Help Empty Re: Ally Asking For My Help

Post by qpwoalsk Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:06 pm

take the 30 monsters, make a new account and transfer them there, abandon your old account.

Mock your ally before you go.

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:49 am

It's illegal. G Team will bust down your door. Take you captive. Then push you off plank into the gaping maws of waiting sharks.
But.. seriously. Why would it be illegal..? I wouldn't want to be the guy that trusts the ally that asks such a question on a public forum. lol
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:14 am

It's legal

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:27 pm

do it, even if illegal they'll never catch you. its a fairly simple process and your ally takes all the risk(he has to trust u afterall) and u basically get a bunch of free monsters in return for renting out space for a little while. whats not to like?
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Thanks everyone! I have agreed to help. Besides the monsters he says I get to keep, he also gifted me an energy potion and several crystals. Smile
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Hello Steven,

Thank you for reaching out to us. With regard to your concern, in the Terms of Use, it states that "an act of creating a multiple player data by deleting the data" is consider as cheating. In case that we deem that it falls under above rule, there is a case which we may take an action.

We apologize for the inconvenience and are hoping for your kind understanding.

Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards, Ateam Support

> Player Name: Jewelguy > > Player ID: 2275871323 > > Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] > > > > To whom it may concern, > > I am emailing you because I have a very important question. I have been aske > d by an ally of mine in the game to help him with a favor. The problem is I > don't know if I would be breaking any rules by helping him out. And I do not > want to break any rules ever. > > This ally wants to start a new player. He wants to gift me about 30 of his m > onsters. He would create a new account. Then, he would have me gift about 12 > or so of those monsters to his new account. The remaining monsters would be > mine to keep. > > Would I be breaking any rules by helping him? Please let me know. If I would > be breaking any rules, I will not help him in any way. I will not do anythi > ng to help him until I hear back from you and I will only help him if it doe > s not break any rules of any kind and you have given me the okay to help him > . Please note that I will not ever intentionally break any rules of the game > . > > Thank you so very much for helping me with this dilemma that I have! I great > ly appreciate your advice and ruling in this matter!
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:16 pm

^^ as i was saying, there is no way they would ever ban you for trading some monsters back and forth, not like your are duping or anything.

there is no way for them to figure out whether:

you just received a bunch of gifts from a friend(allowed) and just so happens to gift some of those monsters u received to a new player(allowed), which is completely normal

or

if a friend is making a new account and need you to be his storage garage(not allowed) .
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down