Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5X sin demons. What now?

+3
SwtLaotiaNix7
mewantcookies
Marked0001
7 posters

Go down

5X sin demons. What now? Empty 5X sin demons. What now?

Post by Marked0001 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:04 pm

I have put together a sin demon team consisting of:

Devil of endless night+ m(9)
Paimon+ m(9)
Deep Dark Demon+ m(4)
Devil of Abyss+ m(8
Beelzebub+ m(12)

I'm happy with it as I am only level 45, but aside from skill ups what should I be looking at for improvements?

I've been hanging on to other stuff to use, A pit+ that I am leveling/ skilling, just wondering if I should invest in optimizing this form or save up for AAs?

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

5X sin demons. What now? Empty Re: 5X sin demons. What now?

Post by mewantcookies Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:49 pm

You can always max the skills then sell it and buy some AAs or improve it with balrog/flame kag/etc instead of ddd/doa and keep it for a while (check the forum for the best sin form) or go for a hybrid AA/A+ team. Either way, good job getting it when u're only lvl 45, start building up from here.
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank you for the input. It pretty much cost me everything I had stashed away, and a seller who was kind enough to take a lower offer than he was asking.
Restocking from crystals and trying to plan out what's next for higher levels. I think I'll just get their skills up and see what comes along.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:45 pm

It is a good starter team for the time being...but you will eventually want to move into the best possible demon team which would be Balrog (or Amun), Pit, Asura, Spite Devil Mage, and Flame Kag.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm burning through some crystals and stacking more skills now. I have been pretty fortunate with the summons, and trades. I already have a pit+ I am working on. Is it better to go with this demon team than to try to reach for AAs right now? I realize they are changing all the time, and that demon team seems to hold it's value pretty good.
Either way, it's a lot to consider. Thank you both for your opinions. I feel like I got a little beyond my knowledge a little too fast. That is not a complaint in the least either. Smile

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:58 pm

your 5x combo sin demon team will be dominated by 4x combo sin demon team having Pit (even hjs skill lv is 1)
Very Happy

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Lost much?

Lol ye I think your biggest area to improve right now is to max the agility on your pit and get it in there.

Got to protect your gold you know? lol

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Yeah I knew about the agility thing. Been keeping the Pit+ I have, and just getting him skills when I have them. It just had not occurred to me that I should be planning this far ahead.
I avoid agil teams for now, and I think I have been attacked a total of 4 times. I just don't often see strong coherent teams at this level. They are out there I just have managed to avoid them so far.
Have already started working on the upgrade team. Lurking the auctions, walls, and posts here for some good deals on what I need.
Thank you all. You have been a great help in sorting out what I need.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:53 pm

u could actually put your pit+ in now and win the majority of your battles at this level..

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:09 pm

SwtLaotiaNix7 wrote:u could actually put your pit+ in now and win the majority of your battles at this level..

Ye, at level 45 even 6 or 7 agility is enough to win all your battles lol

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:50 am

As for AA's, it really depends. People still don't value the 16 BP AA's all that much so it wouldn't be too expensive to get a starter AA formation for that. Then you could slowly work on upgrading by adding the cheaper AA's that are pretty easy to obtain (dru, taroth, death blade, etc.)

My personal opinion would be keep doing what you're doing. The sin demon formation will win you almost all your battles even past level 100. By that time, you should have enough EP to buy a prog and rank in events. After doing that a couple times and selling off the AA's from that, you will have enough EP to start work on a serious AA+ formation. Even then it will take a good bit of time, though.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:57 am

silentsong wrote:As for AA's, it really depends. People still don't value the 16 BP AA's all that much so it wouldn't be too expensive to get a starter AA formation for that. Then you could slowly work on upgrading by adding the cheaper AA's that are pretty easy to obtain (dru, taroth, death blade, etc.)

My personal opinion would be keep doing what you're doing. The sin demon formation will win you almost all your battles even past level 100. By that time, you should have enough EP to buy a prog and rank in events. After doing that a couple times and selling off the AA's from that, you will have enough EP to start work on a serious AA+ formation. Even then it will take a good bit of time, though.

Past level 100? really? I would imagine he would lose every defensive battle and just win
offensive ones, is that considered good at level 100 lol?

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:10 pm

5x demons aren't a 'bad' team per se. However, they are going to get squashed defensively every single time; agility or no.

The main problem with agi-less teams is a lack of defensive skills. It's not impossible to run a no agi team defensively; but demons are the worst possible candidate for that.

Cov mystics have ipd/dea and 100+ bp which gives them some decent damage absorption so that they CAN survive a first round offensive. AND ipa/ded to make their retaliatory strike count; and with the amount of monsters left alive thanks to defense, they do have a chance of winning defensive battles.

Also extremely high bp teams can function defensively since most of those 30+ bp monsters have lots and lots of stats which let them take a couple hits to go down; especially when paired with one or two defensive skills if you're using a bunch of high-bp no-skill monsters.

Demons in general, and winged demons in particular are decidedly offensively oriented;

Doen's DED, DDD's Dodge, Abyss's IPA, and Beelz's venom aren't going to do anything to increase the staying power of the team to survive first round attack, and you're going to end up losing most of them... And less monsters when you attack = less kills, everyone only gets to attack once.

The only thing you have going defensively is paimon, but that's only against cov; the smallest playerbase in the game, also an expensive skill to max; not to mention paimon lacks resale value by being an 'off-brand' demon rather than the standard balrog/sdmORamun/kag/asura/pit, so maxing cov down on a paimon is a nearly un-recoverable money sink.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:26 pm

Well I kind of rushed in head first and upgraded a bit. Thank you all for the input. Larry you raise some very good points for the long term. I am hoping that by the time I'm vulnerable to random attacks I'll be in a good position to go more defensive.
I still have 30+ levels to go before I hit 80, just hoping the Kag,Balrog etc. form will still have resale value by then.
Thank you all for your help.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down