Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So What

+3
JessicaMD
Bender214
robinsonsteve62
7 posters

Go down

So What Empty So What

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:22 pm

OK so you have your maxed level and skill full AA+ team with like 90K attack and 175bp. no one can beat you, you are god, yea you have great bragging rights and its cool but OK thats all find and dandy but what now, where do you go from there, i assume you can't do the weekly rankings so theres no compitition there and i rarely see events that cater to these super teams unless there is a grand summoner which i have seen in 2 events in my short time with the game. for the current layout of the game i see no real need for one of these super teams(for what it costs to build one). until they make the battle system aimed much more towards teams and not honor points im lost. i of course do not have one of these teams so all of this thought is pure assumption though i still want to eventually build one...i still have an ego myself lol. am i missing something other than bragging rights cause i feel like i am.

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

So What Empty Re: So What

Post by Bender214 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Then you start making the best b+ and 15bp A+ teams. Wink

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Well I guess what I'm really asking is what's the point of these super teams other than the rare grand summoner....I feel like Ateam hasn't created and outlet for those teams in terms ofbattles or other such things

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Lol there is no point; it's a game, it's all for fun.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

So What Empty a real lol

Post by Maduk Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:06 pm

JessicaMD wrote:Lol there is no point; it's a game, it's all for fun.

most concise answer to all questions ever *Salute*

I chuckled

Mad
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:19 pm

robinsonsteve62 wrote:OK so you have your maxed level and skill full AA+ team with like 90K attack and 175bp. no one can beat you, you are god, yea you have great bragging rights and its cool but OK thats all find and dandy but what now, where do you go from there, i assume you can't do the weekly rankings so theres no compitition there and i rarely see events that cater to these super teams unless there is a grand summoner which i have seen in 2 events in my short time with the game. for the current layout of the game i see no real need for one of these super teams(for what it costs to build one). until they make the battle system aimed much more towards teams and not honor points im lost. i of course do not have one of these teams so all of this thought is pure assumption though i still want to eventually build one...i still have an ego myself lol. am i missing something other than bragging rights cause i feel like i am.

Some enjoy the challenge of making a team that can beat anyone and will win against most on defense. I have yet to see a truly unbeatable team. Defense gives up a lot of ground so its tough. As the game keep bringing in more and more powerful cards. Its a constant arm race to keep up if you're into that kind of competition but yes its mostly for bragging rights and as Jessica said FUN. That's also why you see players with many AA+m20 to sell but don't bother field such team so they're not into the fighting but finds it more fun to trade/sell.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:33 am

To me this question kind of sounds like...
I beat the elite 4 and have the 5 best legendaries in the game and they are all level 100, what do I do now?
I would either finally have incentive to quit or start over or better yet, keep improving. Ateam is always releasing new overpowered AAs, I would just keep trying to trade up for them Smile

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:57 am

personally, I'm a bit of a collector... I like to see all those monsters in my collection... I try to get the Uber-team too, but i also frequently trade for "lousy" ones just to plus them. With all the monsters in this game + new ones coming out, I don't think I'll ever catch up.

Also you can try to make your own collections... "own/max all creation cards", or something like that... I don't think those collections have official titles, but you can always do that for fun.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum