Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x combo psycho winged brutes team for sale cheap.

2 posters

Go down

5x combo psycho winged brutes team for sale cheap. Empty 5x combo psycho winged brutes team for sale cheap.

Post by Tamou Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi, as the title says I am selling my psycho winged brute team. This is a great starter team and honor farming team. I am only interested in EP and think my price is very fair @ 145. If you really want to trade you must overpay with an AA/+. I am willing to break up a little and sell Valk, WWSP, and Clarissa as a combo. These are what people are mostly intrested in. The price for the 3 is 130. I won't break up any more than that unless you overpay. Send me a PM or trade ingame if interested 2100891720.

Mid Valk+ Max (14)

WWSP+ Max (14)

Clarissa+ Max (3)

SGQ+ Max (6)

WWE+ Max (6)

Tamou

Back to top Go down

5x combo psycho winged brutes team for sale cheap. Empty Re: 5x combo psycho winged brutes team for sale cheap.

Post by Tamou Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:31 am

bump

Tamou

Back to top Go down

5x combo psycho winged brutes team for sale cheap. Empty Re: 5x combo psycho winged brutes team for sale cheap.

Post by Tamou Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:44 am

bump

Tamou

Back to top Go down

Post by S1N1ST3R Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm

would you take a GGD(5) level 6 and some other monsters your team?

S1N1ST3R

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down