Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOME NEW EVENT!!

+2
.:::Yoshi:::.
Dark Impact
6 posters

Go down

AWESOME NEW EVENT!! Empty AWESOME NEW EVENT!!

Post by Dark Impact Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:15 pm

So I've been paying attention to all these new events, and all I can think of is the lack of creativity, effort, attractiveness, and overall; the lack of fun! Where is the excitement, the danger, don't you miss the repudiate lab event, especially when you didn't know if you'd be fighting someone you could beat or not? Or what about rewards throughout the event, and nice ones at that, not a my energy potion half way through for not ranking, but more like the drops of darkness, where you reached a certain GOAL not RANK and got fairly decent prizes (the prizes COULD have been a little better). But most of all, I think the thing missing from these modern events that matter the most: TEAMWORK! BROTHERHOOD! CLAN AND ALLY EFFORT!

And so I make my proposal...

An event based on energy as well as battle points, Where the main idea is an alliance and effort between two active allies. There will be several categories that are fufilled within the missions of the event:

THE CATEGORIES WILL TAKE PLACE INDIVIDUALLY AT DIFFERENT PERIODS DURING THE EVENT

1) Effort with an ally that is a significantly lower level than yourself (and reversed)

2) Effort with an ally that is within 0-8 level difference than you

3) Effort with a mutually accepting ally (you and a chosen friend both agree to take part in a series of missions together)

4) Effort with all clan members

The way the missions need to work: The picture of the leader of you and your teammate/ally's formations represent your "sprite" or character, It is an overhead view of a map that has you and your teammate/ally choose which direction to go, with three paths, one being simple, one intermediate, and the last difficult. You are guaranteed a boss battle easily won at the end of the simple path, a boss battle equally matched on the intermediate, and a tough battle to win at the end of the difficult path. Throughout the missions the rewards are obviously greater the tougher the path, and each map you finish grants you a certain prize, ranging from 2 energy potions (not MY energy potions) all the way to lots of elixirs and epic dark summons (that aren't trash) as well as certain preset monsters.

Once you choose a path from the overhead view you will continue in first person mode through different settings until you must choose a different route to take. In first person mode you will play it out like the death flute labyrinth/den of woe/tower of baneful flames EXCEPT at certain points, giant monsters will pop out and you have to click their hilighted weak spots to beat them in a certain time limit, you also have a health bar, they attack you of course! You will also fill out the 6 (or so) pieces of the mask (or other object, such as the music sheet or devil mirror) gathering great monsters at the end of each set! The boss at the very end of each mission is similar to the great dragons, you and your allies formations are displayed, and you have to take apart the enemy team, which will be tougher depending on the path.

On the difficult path, One monster in the enemy team has a chance of being an unreleased AA monster that you have a 3-5% chance of acquiring if you beat them! It is not guild limited, you can get other guild oriented monsters! Flashback summons (summon previous event monsters) are acquired as prizes for beating these teams as well!

A story is played out as well, it's story depends on the categories reffered to far above! The story is filled with twists and turns, and on the equally matched teammate/ally category, you have to fight your teammate at one point!

The fuel used is: Energy for progressing through the first person view

Battle Points for fighting bosses

Progression monsters are dark summon limited (to appeal to A-team) And are actually useful in battle!!! No way, right?! Belive it or not, new players, that's the way it used to be. Did you know Hellfield Devil Asura, Bayard the Steel Horse, and Lewd Twist Lologi were progression monsters in the Phantom Tower Event? Let's go back to those times!

Ranking rewards will be based on completion of maps, and they should be largely spanned, what I mean is that people who ranked ridiculously low won't leave dissapointed with my energy potions, in fact, it would be great if ranking rewards began at 600,000, albeit the rewards wouldn't be too great, they would be far greater than my energy potions! The worst reward would be Dark Summon X1, the top 2000 ranking rewards would be event limited AAs that are of unused categories in each guild, like sin crawler, psycho mystic, and covert undead, they should all look VERY badass, and they should be about 29 bp.

This event will do a few things for the economy:

It will pump lots of gold into circulation

It will provide monsters of unused categories in guilds to start new useful teams off, hightening the value of monsters like Forsaken Birth Fiend, Pablisag, and Rasulka.

In Question: SKILL SPIRITS. The release of new skill spirits (excluding agility, how about we NEVER come out with one of those) might be really nice or really not nice as ranking rewards. We could make a Quick Spirit (preemptive strike) an Exposing Spirit (Covert Down) a Righteous Spirit (Impulse Down), a Sanity Spirit (Psycho Down), spirits like: Bane of Brutes, Bane of Demons, Bane of Undead, etc. (whose skills should be obvious), and maybe even introduce some new skills! Like Feed, where a monster heals what they hit, starting at 40% of what they hit (as an exclusive skill to spirits, leveling it would be hard, hence the high starting percentage). Also, releasing some of the previous spirits from old events might not be such a bad idea.

Also during the missions (I know I'm all over the place but please bear with me) monsters similar to the bosses in the MOBIUS TIME EVENT should appear for ALL clan members to fight while navigating the map! They will provide void summons again, and skill summons, which are limited to monsters with skills.

THAT IS ALL!

Please tell me what you think, add suggestions, and after this is over we might think it good to start a petition of usernames on and email our little idea to A-team! It probably won't do anything, but it can't hurt!

Thanks, I know for many this is a TL;DR article, but thank you to those who care about the livelihood of our favorite phone game and took the time to read this and/or give your imput!!

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

AWESOME NEW EVENT!! Empty Re: AWESOME NEW EVENT!!

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Yes, clan battles is what we all want :3

.:::Yoshi:::.

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:01 pm

That was a really interesting read, and I like some of the ideas, especially the working with a mutually accepting ally, (I dont think doing it with a random ally is a good idea, because I'm sure we all have inactive allies on our lists, and getting paired with one would really suck for an event like this).

However, I have a few question; would both people in the team have to play at the same time? That might make it really tricky.... What about just having two people working on the same set of missions, kind of like the mobius bosses, where damage is progress, so one person could do the whole thing if their partner is offline.

Also how are the easy/medium/hard bosses going to work? I think there's some sort of really crazy balance (or absence of balance lol) with the NPC summoner enemies. They range from pathetically weak 5x C forms, to very weak with the combo-less A-forms that can be beaten first round by any reasonable A+ form with a couple combos, and then jump to absurd where you NEED to have multiple progs and multiple AA+m(20)s to beat them. There's no middle ground!

the weak-spot clicking thing sounds interesting, but I think all time-limits in a collaborative event like this would just make things complicated... I know getting a high level raid boss in mobius late at night was basically a guarantee that it was going to get away since probably 90% of the people in the clan were sleeping.

I DO like the idea of using the dragon-wall style boss battles. I really enjoyed those, I think they should do more of those.

but yeah... we need more clan events, how long has it been since the last clan event lol...

btw, I really like the names you came up with for the guild down spirits (sanity for psycho, exposing for covert, righteous for sin)
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Loved your ideas bud. Something to look forward to and I hope they'll do a event similar to this.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maduk Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:37 pm

Clan Events "Thumbs Up"
Maduk
Maduk

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:05 am

Some very good ideas, if i were working for ATeam i would be paying attention to this post. It sounded fun and had me hooked while reading it.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 am

Thanks for all the appreciation friends:)

Yeah, it sure isn't perfect yet @JessicaMD, thanks for letting me know about some of the problems of my idea, I oughtta revise those, maybe fix it up a bit... It does sound a little difficult to make it work without both players playing at the same time, maybe the one with a mutually chosen ally could go throughout the entire event and turns are taken, and/or notifications alert you when that ally is online and ready to play... I'll have to think about that one!

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down