Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A-TEAM... STAHP!

4 posters

Go down

A-TEAM... STAHP! Empty A-TEAM... STAHP!

Post by Dark Impact Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:48 pm

SLOW DOWN! Does it not scare anyone else that there will be a 5x combo AA team with an impeccable defense with the release of one more AA psycho winged brute? it can be 6x combo when (and if) the next wave of skill spirits come as well, they could give everyone critical rate or something. Think a bout it, not only will there be so many combos boosting the stats, but braize, galeitia, tlon, and crimson all have 15-16k defense?!?! AND THEN THE BONUS GOES FURTHER FOR DEFENSE IF YOU ARE A TYRANNY PLAYER?! A-TEAM. WAT R U DOING. A-TEAM. STAHP!Shocked

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

A-TEAM... STAHP! Empty Re: A-TEAM... STAHP!

Post by kyan Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Dark Impact wrote:SLOW DOWN! Does it not scare anyone else that there will be a 5x combo AA team with an impeccable defense with the release of one more AA psycho winged brute? it can be 6x combo when (and if) the next wave of skill spirits come as well, they could give everyone critical rate or something. Think a bout it, not only will there be so many combos boosting the stats, but braize, galeitia, tlon, and crimson all have 15-16k defense?!?!

that's why there is brute down to counter. Brute down combine with psych down and -atk will render this team useless. It is also really expensive to put this team together. Almost as much as the sin demon AA team.

I don't think a 6x combo is really that useful. You get so much more of out 5 different skills maxed than the skill bonus will give you.

Dark Impact wrote:
AND THEN THE BONUS GOES FURTHER FOR DEFENSE IF YOU ARE A TYRANNY PLAYER?! A-TEAM. WAT R U DOING. A-TEAM. STAHP!Shocked

huh? Defense is defense. Its the same for every guild.

Kyan
[url=my grandfather cuts my toe I can't lie this spot near my crotch isn't pee or water.com/869a3r7]Kyan's Store[/url]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:47 pm

I know, but there ARE people with loads of time/My teacher said good "job" out there, and with only those resources you can be come unbeatable, besides, a team with brute down and psycho down is a team that is wasting 2 skills for one scenario, that is rare anyways. And I can't be sure... but I heard that Tyranny gets a 5% bonus to defense with tyranny monsters, sin - damage with impulse, and Rancor, health with covert.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:25 pm

I think you are talking about the 5% bonus to all stats if the monster matches your guild?
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:21 pm

the game tells you when you create a new account: sin gets an atk bonus, tyr a def bonus, and rancor a health bonus. that is, when you use monsters of your own guild. perhaps it is a feature that is badly implemented, perhaps not. would be good if someone with time and patience can test to confirm or refute this.

as for full teams of AA guild and species monsters, a team certainly seems to be spreading that around; as you will see come the 30th, there will soon be 4 such teams. besides sin demon, rancor beast(i hope you didn't sell your seta for less than 50 ep, fool, ya fool), and tyr brute, we will soon have other <20 bp AAs gaining value suddenly.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Armitaage wrote:the game tells you when you create a new account: sin gets an atk bonus, tyr a def bonus, and rancor a health bonus. that is, when you use monsters of your own guild. perhaps it is a feature that is badly implemented, perhaps not. would be good if someone with time and patience can test to confirm or refute this.

if this is true than it is hidden and does not show up in the number that appears with your team in game otherwise the party calculator wouldn't work. I think Ateam originally intended for each guild to specialize like it said hence alot of the sin cards have high attack, rancor cards have high hp and tyranny have high defense but they have abandon this plan particularly for the AA. The old cards seems to follow this pattern but the recent sin AA all have high hp, the least favor of the stat to be high.

Armitaage wrote:
as for full teams of AA guild and species monsters, a team certainly seems to be spreading that around; as you will see come the 30th, there will soon be 4 such teams. besides sin demon, rancor beast(i hope you didn't sell your seta for less than 50 ep, fool, ya fool), and tyr brute, we will soon have other <20 bp AAs gaining value suddenly.

If you can afford a beast king+, you can afford to run something else other than omni seta+. Its debatable if the species combo with a low bp skill less card is better than a high bp one with a good skill.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down