Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best wyrm team??

+3
larry378
Horg
jlflour
7 posters

Go down

best wyrm team?? Empty best wyrm team??

Post by jlflour Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:10 am

So in a trade, I received a Magma dragon+ Max(5). Just wondering what the best winged wyrm team was (any guild) and if this magma is part of it or should i just trade him? thanks

jlflour

Back to top Go down

best wyrm team?? Empty Re: best wyrm team??

Post by jlflour Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 am

jlflour wrote:So in a trade, I received a Magma dragon+ Max(5). Just wondering what the best winged wyrm team was (any guild) and if this magma is part of it or should i just trade him? thanks

"A+" winged wyrm team

jlflour

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:29 am

its not a part of any good winged team, but team it up with...

Magma Dragon+
Magic Light Dragon+
Ring Dragon+
Nether World Dragon+
Nidhogg+

53k attack 43k defense 38k HP

Makes a pretty cheap and good 4 combo team.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:50 pm

I would suggest selling your magma. At present, Magmas are going for pretty high prices (15-30/reg)

Magma isn't a bad monster, it has great bp/stats but it is an expensive one to use effectively, and for questionable return; basically, you're gonna need a skill spirit. Brute Down backed up by A Wyrms isn't going to put a dent in AA brute teams, and A-grade brutes are on average weaker than your average sin dragon team member; which makes it contextually redundant. If you had say... a mostly AA Dragon team, Magma w/ original skill would be a good addition for those new AA Brutes, with a decent debuff AND the firepower to back it up.

Therefore I would suggest selling your Magma while they're still hot (bad pun); basically it comes down to would you rather have 30-60 extra ep, or spend 60-120ep on a skill-change? (at which point you WILL have a bad ass monster)

Also overall team stats wise, if you roll with MLD/NWD/Nid/Kanna/Ring you get 55/43/34, which is what? 2k more attack 4k less hp, and with demon down (This is my formation), and that's about 30-40ep cheaper (since Kannas are 5per)
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFro Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:13 pm

If you are talking winning formation, Magma is not in the strongest Wyrm Form for a Sin player.

The strongest Wyrm formations all have 2 constants, the other three vary depending on your guild type.

Lindwurm+ is better than Nodhogg+ even for Sin players and not because it can fly (although that does make it better as well), but if you compare the stats:

Lindwurm+ 6624/4968/5520
Nidhogg+ 5756/5233/5233 (with max (5.5%) guild bonus)

Lindwurm+ is still better. And you need Agility if you want to play with the big boys (beyond lvl 70)

The other constant is Sky Dragon+. The stats are not the best, but it is the IPA skill that make this one a constant. Adding 25% atk to all your form boosts Sky Dragon+ above all others, except Lindwurm+ for must have status.

Then the best guild forms are the following (strictly on stats):
Covert:
Lindwurm+
Sky Dragon+
Quetzalcoatl+ (leader) Highest base atk all Wyrms
Dragon of Jupiter+
Raging Vritra+

96bp 75,181/41,935/39,216 (max Guild, Clan and IPA)

Technically Nether World Dragon+, Plague Dragon+, Dragon of Saturn+, Blink Dragon+, Magic Light Dragon+ and Demon Dragon of Kana+ all rate higher base atk than the last two I listed, however each cause the form to lose a bonus, either Covert Bonus or Flying Bonus. When you add that, the form I listed is higher atk than any other Covert Form. You can argue that giving up some Atk for Def or HP is worth it, but I am listing strictly based on Atk. If you kill more of them before they can attack back, who cares about Def or HP?

Psycho:
Lindwurm+
Sky Dragon+
Dragon of Saturn+ Guild bonus pushes him to highest Atk and he flys
Quetzalcoatl+ (leader) Highest base attack of all A+ wyrms
Nether World Dragon+ 2nd highest base attack of all A+ Wyrms.

Bonuses : Flying, Wyrm, Rarity, Lvl

100bp 68,065/33,499/36,504 (max Guild, Clan and IPA)

Sin/Impulse:
Lindwurm+
Sky Dragon+
Nether World Dragon+
Magic Light Dragon+ (leader, Def allows him to last longer than NWD w/+600HP)
Demon Dragon Kana+

99bp 69,372/49,824/33,298 (max Guild, Clan, IPA and IPD)

I would argue that Impulse provides the overall best combo of skills of the three guilds, but flat out atk str makes Covert player running Covert set the strongest overall.

You can (and should) skill switch either Q or Raging if you are Covert since they have the same base skill.
If you can give IPA to a different wyrm and use him instead of Sky Dragon+ then that Wyrm replaces Sky Dragon in any non-covert forms (MLD for Psycho, Quet for Sin). Covert still wants him to keep Covert bonus.

So probably more detail than you wanted, but this is the top A+ Wyrm teams based on current Wyrms.

BlackFro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jsunde73 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Thanks a lot!!!! For the impulse dragon team. Do you believe that's still the same Best form?

Jsunde73

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatdowncity Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:53 pm

It's changed a bit with the introduction of some new wyrms...

Sin still needs to use Lindwurm for it's agility up so you may as well still mix your species but IPA has been replaced!!!! No more weak sky dragon.

I would use...

Magic Light Dragon (IPD)
Nether World Dragon (Crit)
Fire and Ice Dragon (IPA)
Lindwurm (Agility)
Mesh Dragon (DEA)

which will net a sin player 54k attack 38k def 36k hp for 113 BP ( 71k Attack 50k Defense 38k Health with skills)

Definitely a glass cannon team, but A+ teams should be!
Beatdowncity
Beatdowncity

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Beatdowncity wrote:It's changed a bit with the introduction of some new wyrms...

Sin still needs to use Lindwurm for it's agility up so you may as well still mix your species but IPA has been replaced!!!! No more weak sky dragon.

I would use...

Magic Light Dragon (IPD)
Nether World Dragon (Crit)
Fire and Ice Dragon (IPA)
Lindwurm (Agility)
Mesh Dragon (DEA)

which will net a sin player 54k attack 38k def 36k hp for 113 BP ( 71k Attack 50k Defense 38k Health with skills)

Definitely a glass cannon team, but A+ teams should be!

Yea i was using this form for awhile, only issue with this one is no DED...Aya and Tiamut arent strong enough to consider swapping NWD out.

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down