Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

beast replacement team (covert) help

Go down

beast replacement team (covert) help Empty beast replacement team (covert) help

Post by GS693 Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:41 am

Okay folks, let's start this off:

Almost all of these monsters skills are max. I RARELY lose, despite the lack of roc.

Gusion
Simian (with lower enemy attack skill change)
BSK
Achlis
Bayard

Now I have the new lion barb...

See my delimma here? I don't want to take out achlis. Dual preemptives KICK ASS on my creation team. They usually take out 1-2 monsters before my opponent can do anything, and since they're maxed... well I just shrug if our agility is the same!

Part of me wants to scrap gusion for lion, and part of me wants to scrap simian with LEA skill. Hp buffs are crazy, since there is no debuff it usually takes the enemy two hits to take out any one of my team, barring criticals (and sometimes including criticals!)

So yeah. Very durable team, Icant decide what to take out. I wish I could get a skill change spirit for IPA, then I would have an easier time by making a minotaur with IPA.

At that point everyone would curse the day they attacked me with anything less than a full aa team or a fully maxed beast down :p

GS693

Back to top Go down

beast replacement team (covert) help Empty Re: beast replacement team (covert) help

Post by GS693 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Nevermind.

Lion doesn't even hit 6k attack.

GS693

Back to top Go down