Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kotone+

3 posters

Go down

Kotone+ Empty Kotone+

Post by Fenix00 Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Just recently got my Kotone+ to add to my demon team.

Should I change the skill from Covert Down to DEA?

Lots of strong covert teams coming up now I'm thinking I shouldn't waste a skill spirit.

Current Team:
Lethargic \ DED
DCC \ Agility
Sekhmet \ IPA
Typhoon \ Impluse
Lewd \ Preemptive

I would swap Lewd out for Kotone since DCC gives me first strike anyway

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Kotone+ Empty Re: Kotone+

Post by Vallette Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:40 pm

What are your other skill levels?

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:49 pm

In the process of maxing skills out ...

Agility & IPA @ 11
DED & Preemptive @ 8
Impulse @ 6

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 pm

I wouldn't since you will probably need to add taroth to offset lose of combo. He has DEA. Plus hes pretty cheap.

In this scenario I would replace lewd with taroth and change out typhon for kotone so you still get a guild down, DED, and IPA. But that last part is debatable.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:24 pm

ctigers124 wrote:I wouldn't since you will probably need to add taroth to offset lose of combo. He has DEA. Plus hes pretty cheap.

In this scenario I would replace lewd with taroth and change out typhon for kotone so you still get a guild down, DED, and IPA. But that last part is debatable.

If I max out my Kotone+ then according to the bestiary, my stats would be slightly higher than with the team I'm running now (that wouldn't be the case with Taroth+).

If thats the case (and I didn't read the team calculator wrong) it would benefit me to change her to DEA right and not chase after Taroth+?

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Well yea but I'm saying you have alrdy broken combo by adding an AA so why wouldn't you add taroth+ at some point. It's less than 100 ep.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 am

ctigers124 wrote:Well yea but I'm saying you have alrdy broken combo by adding an AA so why wouldn't you add taroth+ at some point. It's less than 100 ep.

Ahh i see what you're trying to say.

I guess my thinking is I'd rather keep the Impulse Down (Typhoon) cause there are more red teams than green overall. So if I can get a DEA spirit for less than 100, I don't have to b.uy 2x Taroths, the million to plus him and then m.oney to level & skill him up.

I would only need to spend the m.oney to skill and lvl up Kotone+ and I can keep my Impulse Down.

I don't need to add Kotone ... its just another project to build upon my demon which I'm very happy with.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 am

Ok I feel ya. I still wouldn't do it for two reasons.
1. As you pointed out covert wyrms with demon down are pretty strong.
2. If u ever try to sell it you might lose My teacher said good "job" because there will probably not be much demand for kotone with DEA as most people will have taroth.

Ps. Final sales pitch lol, you could probably buy a taroth+ maxed for little more than 100 ep.
But I understand that you don't wanna lose impulse down.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:47 am

Awesome discussion, thanks so much for your valuable input.

I'm going to keep Kotone with her original skill cause something tells me covert teams will be on the rise and I need the added defense.

Taroth+ is on the backburner cause I really don't think he's that essential but thanks for the final sales pitch. Smile

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down