Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Dark Summoner Trivia*** EP Prizes! (Help!! I need ep to fund this event!!! Thanks)

+4
J-Tin
ryesteve
applesauce
.:::Yoshi:::.
8 posters

Go down

***Dark Summoner Trivia*** EP Prizes! (Help!! I need ep to fund this event!!! Thanks) Empty ***Dark Summoner Trivia*** EP Prizes! (Help!! I need ep to fund this event!!! Thanks)

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I'm going to try a dark summoner trivia game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How this works (I'll try to do this once a week depending on supplies)
1. I'll post a trivia question (relating to dark summoner) on about2punt's wall (Don't know where to find him, look on highest rankers for most honor points) Thanks about2punt! Will be posted here on this thread. I will have only 1 ally spot open.
2. Whoever answers it right first (message on my wall please) will recieve 1-3 ep depending on how hard the question was.
3. If no one answers it right, and my post has disappeared on about2punt's wall (thanks a lot scammers Razz ) , then I will repost it again, until we have a winner.
Then I will wait for another ally

Please note- I am not rich. I don't have unlimited ep's! I would appreciate donations Very Happy
Please donate: Tell me if you are willing to part with some ep's and I'll make ally room. Here is my ID: 2534708725
Your name will be shown on the bottom of this post if you do!! Thanks so much!!!

Also, If you have an idea for a trivia question, then please pm me! Your name will be shown on the bottom of this post!! Thanks!!!

Winners:
Event Horizon-1 ep

Donors:
Sleep

Helpers (Given trivia idea questions) :
Sleep

It will go like this...
Trivia 1: posted on forums
Trivia 2: posted on about2punt's wall
Trivia 3: posted on forums
Etc

Enjoy!!

Last edited by .:::Yoshi:::. on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

***Dark Summoner Trivia*** EP Prizes! (Help!! I need ep to fund this event!!! Thanks) Empty Re: ***Dark Summoner Trivia*** EP Prizes! (Help!! I need ep to fund this event!!! Thanks)

Post by applesauce Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:51 am

his wall is always flooded..., why dont u just post the questions here?
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

***Dark Summoner Trivia*** EP Prizes! (Help!! I need ep to fund this event!!! Thanks) Empty Re: ***Dark Summoner Trivia*** EP Prizes! (Help!! I need ep to fund this event!!! Thanks)

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:27 pm

If I post questions here, then you would have to ally me, which means I have to delete my allies. You would have to enter my ID, and then message. Most of my allies are friends that I would not delete.
Also, if I post on about2punt's wall, more people would see it instantly (it might take minutes for people to find it here). It also adds a type of urgency when I post it on a wall that always gets spammed... You may also feel more special Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Why not post on someone's wall who gets less spam?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Like who? (Needs to be a wall people visit a lot)

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Like maybe who ever is in 3rd place? Those messages have a shelf life of 30 minutes instead of 3.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 pm

.:::Yoshi:::. wrote:If I post questions here, then you would have to ally me, which means I have to delete my allies. You would have to enter my ID, and then message. Most of my allies are friends that I would not delete.
Also, if I post on about2punt's wall, more people would see it instantly (it might take minutes for people to find it here). It also adds a type of urgency when I post it on a wall that always gets spammed... You may also feel more special Smile

u could just post here, then we put answers here as well as our id# and all u need to do is have one ally spot open so u can find the winner and gift the prize, no need to delete all ur allies
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Tin Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:22 pm

I think it makes more sense to post in the game.
People have easier access to the game than this forum.

Plus very active players are always checking Punt's wall Wink

J-Tin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Here's some trivia for you.

Before creating mobile phone based games, What did the A-Team specialize in?
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Wallpapers. How many eps do I get? Although.. you said The A-Team.. they specialized in killing lots of bad guys. Razz
And I don't check punt's wall that often.. I'm not looking for anything to buy or sell right now.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:24 pm

ryesteve wrote:Like maybe who ever is in 3rd place? Those messages have a shelf life of 30 minutes instead of 3.

I possibly may try that later on...

applesauce wrote:
.:::Yoshi:::. wrote:If I post questions here, then you would have to ally me, which means I have to delete my allies. You would have to enter my ID, and then message. Most of my allies are friends that I would not delete.

u could just post here, then we put answers here as well as our id# and all u need to do is have one ally spot open so u can find the winner and gift the prize, no need to delete all ur allies

But if the user gets it wrong, then I have to delete it to find another user (who may also get it wrong) Plus there is more hassle for me, and less hassle for you guys :/ lol

J-Tin wrote:I think it makes more sense to post in the game.
People have easier access to the game than this forum.

Plus very active players are always checking Punt's wall Wink

Agreed

Jezebel Demonshire wrote:Here's some trivia for you.

Before creating mobile phone based games, What did the A-Team specialize in?

PM me the question (and answer so I'll know xD ) instead of here please Smile

Event Horizon wrote:Wallpapers. How many eps do I get? Although.. you said The A-Team.. they specialized in killing lots of bad guys. Razz
And I don't check punt's wall that often.. I'm not looking for anything to buy or sell right now.
Lol....well Idk a better way then posting it on punt's wall...

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:11 am

You've already gotten a number of suggestions. You just choose to ignore them due to your personal opinion. Razz
Why post this trivia idea on the forum anyway? The way I see it (no offense.. I don't know you) is that you are looking for someone to donate you EPs and you may not actually do a trivia event. Especially since you are not listening to some good ideas about how to make it a successful event. What is the point of posting it on about2punt's wall, where you will have to repost a question every 6 minutes or less? Seems like MORE hassle. And a very low chance that one of the people who answer it will be a forum member. Why are you willing to clear an ally spot for a potential ep donator, but not for someone who wins the event?
If I was to do such an event (and I have no interest in doing something like this), I would have the eps for prizes already available. And not request that someone who I don't know blindly donate some to me. I would either post the questions here (since you did start this idea on the forum) or post them on someone further down in rankings whose wall doesn't get cleared every few min. #3.. #4.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:45 am

Someone's not reading the TS posted. Laughing

But yeah, posting on 3rd overall or 3rd weekly are more viable.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:11 pm

Event Horizon wrote:You've already gotten a number of suggestions. You just choose to ignore them due to your personal opinion. Razz
Why post this trivia idea on the forum anyway? The way I see it (no offense.. I don't know you) is that you are looking for someone to donate you EPs and you may not actually do a trivia event. Especially since you are not listening to some good ideas about how to make it a successful event. What is the point of posting it on about2punt's wall, where you will have to repost a question every 6 minutes or less? Seems like MORE hassle. And a very low chance that one of the people who answer it will be a forum member. Why are you willing to clear an ally spot for a potential ep donator, but not for someone who wins the event?
If I was to do such an event (and I have no interest in doing something like this), I would have the eps for prizes already available. And not request that someone who I don't know blindly donate some to me. I would either post the questions here (since you did start this idea on the forum) or post them on someone further down in rankings whose wall doesn't get cleared every few min. #3.. #4.

Alright Alright if you really insist we will do it your way.... I will post trivia questions here. Hope you are satisfied when you get your ep Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:44 pm

TRIVIA QUESTION 1: Of the species in this game (wyrm etc....), how many are there, and which one has seven letters? First to answer wins ep! Just answer here actually

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:58 pm

There are 8 species:
Demon
Wyrm
Brute
Creation
Undead
Crawler
Mystic
Beast

Crawler has 7 letters.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Can't focus on question... font... it's gigantic... it hurts.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Event Horizon Wins

Good luck next time guys, the next question will be posted in game on about2punt's wall...the third will be posted here, and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:26 pm

OP post edited, check again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down