Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK A-Team, WE GET IT

+11
Slinger1
Liberator
Jezebel Demonshire
.:::Yoshi:::.
Armitaage
General Osf
faithnomorex
ctigers124
blah
LeadWing85
silentsong
15 posters

Go down

OK A-Team, WE GET IT Empty OK A-Team, WE GET IT

Post by silentsong Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Spoiler:

You like drawing dragons.

That's awesome, but come on, 3/4 of all the new monsters to come out have all been dragons. PLEASE show some love to all the other species you've left in the dust and all the potentially great monsters without a home. I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyone else agree?

silentsong

Back to top Go down

OK A-Team, WE GET IT Empty Re: OK A-Team, WE GET IT

Post by LeadWing85 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:49 pm

silentsong wrote:
Spoiler:

You like drawing dragons.

That's awesome, but come on, 3/4 of all the new monsters to come out have all been dragons. PLEASE show some love to all the other species you've left in the dust and all the potentially great monsters without a home. I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyone else agree?

yeah, where are the creations?...the only ones over like 20bp are Lcore and Vcollosus...theres like 20 demons and brutes and wyrms for each guild....but so few creations. this is comming from someone who uses tyr creation team (god help you if your sin and trying to make creation team lmao). but i also agree as in when was the last time a boss mystic, crawler or beast came out? A rank wise. yeah some AA beasts came out, but neither tyranny or sin benifit from those, only rancore, wth Ateam. Wheres meh awesome tyranny creation A or AA that DOESNT have self effect only skill >.>
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:14 am

Lol, they like demons too. There's now 5 AA sin demons.... I'm pretty sure A-Team considered the consequences and did it anyways...

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 am

The real problem is they won't release new agility monsters to make new teams. Right now there are only 3 viable teams on each guild. Why not make each form playable... I dnt get it.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:01 am

Somebody had posted a pic of four new spirits. And it seemed to me at least three of the four (based on color) would correspond to psycho, covert, and impulse down. Then it hit me... what if the fourth was an Agility spirit?

I don't know what would be scarier... the 5x AA+ team with agi or the pricetag on the agi spirit.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:10 am

ctigers124 wrote:The real problem is they won't release new agility monsters to make new teams. Right now there are only 3 viable teams on each guild. Why not make each form playable... I dnt get it.

I've been saying that for weeks. I hardly got any response.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:57 am

OMG an agility spirit would be the ultimate un-equalizer. The only way an A+ team stands a change against AA is because of agility.

I totally agree that they should release agility monsters for other species. I've been wishing that for some time now. I have some cool covert Mystic monsters waiting for agility so i can use against other big boys.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:19 pm

lol, by the time they create an agility spirit we would get agility AAs and a new rank that's higher than AA, lol. those of you wishing for an agility spirit, give it up, lol. that is not happening any time soon. as for why they don't release more agility monsters to make more formations viable is that i don't think they understand the real driving forces behind the meta game. many devs don't understand the meta games that they create, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

True true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:28 am

I dont think they think you get it yet.
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:02 am

Armitaage wrote:lol, by the time they create an agility spirit we would get agility AAs and a new rank that's higher than AA, lol. those of you wishing for an agility spirit, give it up, lol. that is not happening any time soon. as for why they don't release more agility monsters to make more formations viable is that i don't think they understand the real driving forces behind the meta game. many devs don't understand the meta games that they create, lol.

I'm sure they have plenty of staff actually playing the game as well, so Ateam should know all about the agility meta-game. Hell, It'd be really awesome if they awarded unsummonable agi monsters in a coming event. That would definitely shake things up a bit.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:09 am

AAA Winged Agility monster that counts as all creature types and all guilds...

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 am

faithnomorex wrote:AAA Winged Agility monster that counts as all creature types and all guilds...

The only problem is that it would have " Soul of wisdom" stats 200BP 1 Attk 1 Def 1 HP lol!
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:22 am

At least creation have agility and quite some AAs. The most neglected species must be mystic- no agility, even less high bp monster than creation, and the only AA is dru...

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 am

^^How about undead, do they have any good monsters. Lol undead is a species right?
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 pm

I have a covert Mystic team waiting for an Agility monsta:

FD Tita+ 20BP --- Increase Party Attk
Renegade Aruraune+ 24BP -------- Decrease enemy Def
Underdark Dvgr+ 21BP -------- Increase Party Def
Grieving Mandrake+ 16BP -------- Preemtive Strike
Leshy+ 20BP ----------------- Venomous Breath

Bench: Flesh Triffid+ 18BP ------ Increase P Attk
Dai Tengu+ 17BP -------- Covert down
Tamamo - no Mae 22BP --- Covert Down

I like their rarity... For some reason i thought Dai Tengu was a brute until i checked.
Only good one i'm missing is Glamarous Alraune.

If they release a female Mystic with agility, you could have an all female covert mystic formation!
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by .:::Yoshi:::. Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Lol...females...that's what everyone wants xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Slinger1 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:36 pm

NO, NEED MORE "MARINE" BEASTS
they're cooler than dragons
and more mystic too.

Slinger1

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:10 am

Could it be? have my prayers been answered? I see new covert prog is a female... looks like a mystic... what's her skill?
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by sokiz Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 am

Brute Down.

P.s. Not enuff drraaaagonn
sokiz
sokiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Impact Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:00 pm

I think A-team is allowing us lots of choices by limiting and granting opportunity...

Winged demon/brute forms:

RIDICULOUS STATS - no agility

it raises the question... "Is going first or striking harder more important?"

see, this is what they MEAN for us to ask, but all of the SMART people have answered... "Pfft. Dumbass. Of course Agility is more important."

Therefore, I think it's safe to say that A-team is trying to set us up for choosing our own unique in-game monster path, but they have made certain paths waaaaaayyyy more effective than others.

Although... I really DON'T want them to come out with...

a winged sin demon/brute with agility.

An AA with agility

An agility spirit.

They should leave agility monsters amongs the ranks of teams that do not dish out 62k damage.... or especially 144k damage AA sin demon teams... I've invested a lot of time and moolah (debating whether it was a waste) into this game, and I would hate to see all my "work" be in vain, through the immediate devaluing of every monster I've acquired, due to the realease of agility for its counterpart teams.

Dark Impact

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:32 pm

I don't think A-team is as concerned about balance as much as people think. As others have alluded to in the past, A-team does not seem concerned about the current metagame, and instead makes choices primarily based on potential earnings. That means, maintaining an interest in the game, and in their book, releasing new and unique content. Right now their focuses seem to be on their new skills (Demon Down, etc) and big, strong, no skill monsters. Whether these get used in teams or not will not have much affect on their actions.

They do know the impact of agility, however, based on the fact that they have not released an AA with agility or an agility spirit. That being said, in my opinion, there are two viable options:
1) Release a whole mess of A agility monsters, some winged, and make sure to cover at least every species. I'd say 2-3 more agi+ monsters per guild at a minimum.
2) Nerf agility. It should not be guaranteed all of my monsters attack first. It should be something like a higher chance to go first. The only "chance" involved in battle right now is crit (unpopular) and misses. This would give non-agility teams a chance to compete.

Of course a nerf would probably make people rage, and A-team doesn't want to lose customers.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:42 pm

I would 100% support nerfing Agility up, it's stupid that when you make a team the only thing you have to think about is...what goes best with my agility up monster? However this would create an even larger gap in the A+ vs AA/AA+ teams, which would be problematic for a lot of people.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:10 pm

They did release several not too long ago. Nidhoog, quadriga and demon bait without affecting the market too much. It made agility easier to level with more monsters with that skill and alot for sin wyrm and pyscho creation as legit alternatives. Rancor crawler is still really weak but I guess that make sense for bugs. I think they should have an agility for all the species so a sin undead and rancor mystic will be nice and maybe psycho beast.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Yeah, you all got good points. I would like Agility monsters for all species, at least one for each. I don't care if they are weak 14BP or something like that, at least every team would have a chance.

General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down