Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with trade plz(selling psycho winged brutes)!

3 posters

Go down

Help with trade plz(selling psycho winged brutes)! Empty Help with trade plz(selling psycho winged brutes)!

Post by ctigers124 Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:32 am

Ok so i finally got my psycho demon team maxed and decent skilled so its time to sell the Winged brutes.
The team consists of the following:
Valk+m(11)
Clarrisa+m(5)
WWO+m(9)
SGQ+m(7)
WWE+m(6)

So far my only viable offer is:
Taroth
43 ep
1 bp

There is no rush for me to sell, so should i take it or can I expect to get much more. If this is within 10% or so of its value il take it. Thanks for your help! All opinions welcome.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Help with trade plz(selling psycho winged brutes)! Empty Re: Help with trade plz(selling psycho winged brutes)!

Post by TheFury Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:35 am

WWE+m6 = 15 EP or so (2 EP + 5 EP + 8 EP).

SGQ+m7 = 14 EP or so (4 EP + 5 EP + 5 EP).

WWO+m9 = 17 EP or so (2 EP + 5 EP + 10 EP).

These first three are all very cheap monsters worth very little on their own, but you've skilled them up some which helps.

Clarissa+m5 = 28 EP or so (16 EP + 5 EP + 7 EP), but not sure, it's been a while since I've priced her. Could be a few more or less.

Valk+m11 = tons. I've had multiple offers for my Valk+m(11) for 60 EP, and one person offered Vlad+. Valk can sell for up to 100, I hear (though that's not the norm).

I'm going to price your team at 145 EP or so. A little more than the sum, because you're selling them all together.

Now for the offer you have:

Basically, Taroth and 44 EP. Taroth sells for what, something around 60 EP now, +/- 10? Let's assume they add up to about 100-110 EP.

So it's not a terrible deal, but it is bad. If you consider that Valk is way overpriced compared to her practical use, it's not as bad as it looks. But just based on average selling price, you aren't coming out ahead, honestly. If you plan to use Taroth in your team, or you plan to use the EP to profit in this event, then it may be a good idea.

But keep in mind Taroth is a summonable AA. So its price is unlikely to rise, and may drop even more over time. Meanwhile, Valk is unsummonable (as is Clarissa), so both of their prices will probably rise over the next few months (or at least not drop). As a long term investment, holding onto your team is probably better. Again, unless you plan to profit from the EP you get.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Help with trade plz(selling psycho winged brutes)! Empty Re: Help with trade plz(selling psycho winged brutes)!

Post by ctigers124 Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 am

Some very good points, I think il hold out for something else. Thanks for the detailed response !
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 pm

ctigers124 wrote:Some very good points, I think il hold out for something else. Thanks for the detailed response !

Also, I just saw Clarissa being sold with an asking price of 30 EP. The fair price is probably lower, but that may mean your team is worth 10-15 EP more than I estimated. Just be cautious and you'll be fine.

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 am

You're also underestimating silvery. The going rate for sgq+ is 10-14 not 4.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down